Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Why we love Goa
6 Posts
Great reading Fiona its like being there with you ..wonder why that hubby of yours likes looking at the russian ladies ..lol lol
Nice post!! I enjoyed a lot your post. Goa is known for the spectacular beaches it
has. In fact, the beaches of Goa are so enjoyable that they are renowned all
over the world. Also, it is not just known for beaches, but it is a lot more
than that.
  • Edited by lynnfoy 2018-05-07 10:12:21
I agree Fiona, Goa is a different place today but we stilllove it. When we first visited in the late eighties there were no shacks, we used to sit on the Calangute steps to watch the sunset, just a handful of people and an old woman with a brazier selling roasted peanuts, changed days indeed, we use a shack near the Goan Heritage and most days I will walk to the Baga River, stopping to watch the hoards at the steps and the madness of the water sports. It’s IIndias Blackpool now and how they enjoy it, and that’s how it should be
gramps
I am so excited to be going back next year! I need to plan a few things to do so I don't spend it all on the beach !
I just remember Goa due to its lovely beaches and food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.