Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I dont know about Cala'n Forcat but I know that Son Bou would probably be more suited to your 9 year old.

Have you tried looking at this website "Menorca-The Guide"? (Just google it) It is an extensive guide to all things Menorca and you can ask your questions to people that live on the Island as well as frequent it often.

Might be worth a look at.

Sarah :)
Hi jen,
I think the resort of Cala n Forcat is great for children and we stayed at the Vista picas apts last year and had a lovely time.
It was our first time there but there were families who returned year after year because they like it so much.
They have a childrens club and a young lady looks after the children who all appeared to be having a wonderful time.

Hope this is of some help. :)
Yes Cala n Forcat would be perfect for your 9 year old! We are going back for the 3rd time in August, we have an 8 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and they love it here. I find this a perfect family holiday for us. The coves are beautiful and ideal for snorkelling. There is also a very reasonable water park on the main strip too. I have been to Majorca 3 times and it is not a patch on Menorca and Cala N Forcat. We have recommended many friends who love it and return year after year too. You will not be disappointed.
just got back from cala n forcat yesterday... great place for all ages of kids. vista picas looked a bit quiet looking but very nice. we stayed at oasis park great fun and entertainment team. beaches look quite small but are actually really good. take a snorkel and flippers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.