Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Whitey,
I'd been interested to know the outcome of the arbitration. I'd also be interested to know why you went down that route rather than straight legal action via a solicitor.

As you know there's been much reported (mainly bad to terrible) here on h.t. about Direct Holidays. I'm still awaiting a response from them to my request to my question about response timescales. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Mike
Sorry to hear about your hassles Whitey. You are in good company. There are so many dissappointed ex customers of DH on this website. I hope you win your case. My best wishes to you.
A couple of years ago, we booked well in advance some flights to Faro, we paid a deposit at the time. 12 weeks before we were due to go, they 'pulled' the flights as there was a 'lack of sales'.

Can you believe this in October 1/2 term?? Nor could we, so we only had our deposits returned and booked with BA.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.