Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
We've used Trailfinders at least once each year for the last 6 years and they are brilliant! We book all our trips to the US with them and also flights to South Africa (my parents live there).

We are guaranteed the lowest prices for scheduled flights and when we've been in the US we've even had free nights at hotels - they offer an extra night free in a lot of hotels if you stay for a minimum of three nights.

They have a fantastic selection of hotels ranging from budget to luxury, and you can add things on long after you've made your initial booking. Please note that they only book scheduled flights and not charter flights.
Thanks very much Gill. That's really good to know. I will definitely give them a try.
We always used Trailfinders for flights to America until our last two visits when Expedia was cheaper. The only downside with Expedia is immediate payment whereas Trailfinders is deposit and then final payment 6-8 weeks befoe travel
Trailfinders is deposit and then final payment 6-8 weeks before travel

ooh even better Samr. Thanks.
I used them many years ago for a long trip to Australia and they were brilliant, arranging flights, a 3 day stay in Bangkok and another in Singapore, a package tour from Sydney to Cairns with Australia Pacific, a Greyhound 'rover' ticket from Queensland to Perth with some hotels booked and a list of other hotels I could use and a 5 day stay in HongKong on the way back. They did everything I wanted and I couldn't fault them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.