Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
janet beales,

You may find members reviews for the WOW Topkapi Palace useful. We also have a dedicated thread for the WOW Topkapi Palace. There's also a thread for the Atlantis Hotel and Resort, Belek.

Darren
Hi
thanks for the information we are now looking at the sister hotel arcadia golf resort this seems to be closer to belek
thanks janet
Hi Janet,
The Arcadia is alot closer than the Atlantis to the center of Belek! You can walk from the Arcadia quite easily but would need transport from the Atlantis! I think the Arcadia is the nice of the Limak hotels in Belek! WE have stayed at the Limak Lara in Lara area which is very good!
I would avoid the Tokapi Palace which i think you were looking at! It is close to the Grida so you may have seen it in passing!
:) Hi we have decided to book the arcadia after reading reviews on wow topapi palace and atlantis been little further away then belek they will be 9 of us going so hope i have made the correct choice
:) janet
Hi Janet
TheTokapi Palace is in Lara and not a good location and not very good, it is abit dated now!
I am going for a tour of the Arcadia when we stay in Belek in a few weeks time so I will get back to you afterwards! A friend went in May and really liked it! It has some good quality drinks in the summer months. Some Al a cartes are free and others are 5 euro per person!
:) Hi thanks for the info we went to grida village about 6 years ago and had a very good holiday last year we went to sun zeynep that was good but would say grida village just had the edge so hope the arcada will be on par
thanks janet :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.