General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hey gavin,

not sure if it does make a difference but i would check it out to be on safe side, when booking you usually get asked the age of child on return, not sure if it only affects under two, because of payment.

i remember going away once and a couple had a child who turned two on holiday, they had a right trouble on the return flight i think they ended up having to pay for her, both your children are older so this situstion should not affect us you already have their seats but check it out

gives you peace of mind good luck :tup

laura
I would definatley check it out, the last thing you need is if you get to the airport and face problems because of ages.... it should be pretty starightforward i would imagine to correct it!
Well I just popped up town and they said it should be fine. Best thing is though it was booked by my niece and I would have hope she would have got there ages right. She said that the ages are right with first choice thank god.
Gavin
well Gavin, at least you know thats not going to be causing any problems, and you can go ahead and enjoy your holidays... :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.