Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
im not an expert in this field but whilst you are out in goa why dont you try a averyric (something like that) massage. the wife had one as she suffers from the occasional bad back and she says it really helped. make sure you go to a qualified massage clinic though, hope this helps
I can recommend a brilliant (and stirct Hindu from Agra) yoga teacher, we spent almost 2 hours a day with him last year and remain in touch, he is very traditional, disciplined and a wealth of in formation on all natural remedies, He attends all yoga updates and conferences in Mumbai, and all over India...its a part of his life...... I too have a serious back problem and it helped me but it didnt just stop there, it changed every aspect of our lives, amazing guy if you are interested i can pm you his telephone no and email.we were lucky enough to have hom on a personal basis as in at our house but he does classes both for the poor locals early morning when he charges them only 100 rps (if they have it!!) but he will I am sure be able to help, he may have set up other classes he was thinking of it i know.
yes massage is excellent to, I agree with that, and also know a great guy, does keralan massage, who also works as a physiomasseur in Mumbaai hospitals but is here most of the season let me know if you want any further info...good luck and watch all those pot holes!!! I fell down one last year and did my back again!!!! :D
Nice post. Thanks for Sharing information. I had joined yoga classes in AYM (Association of yoga and meditation) in Goa. Don't worry to remove stress I recommend you to join AYM (Association of yoga and meditation) in Goa.Great Experience yoga instructors are good, certified and knowledgeable they teach you each asana in detail.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.