Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Once or twice over the years had a corned beef batch or a cheese one with stuff brought from home.

However just too many nice places to eat out for us tweekers.

Bet the long stayers eat at home most nights.

Papa
Hi, we usually make toast in the morning as we don't turn out to early but that's all the cooking we do,its far to hot to cook for us and so cheap to eat out.
Danny
Very rarely eat in our hotels even when they have been all inclusive :que Breakfast to me means beans on toast, or scrambled eggs, and a pot of tea on the beach :tup
Occasionaly a pack of crisps or TUC biscuits in the afternoon at the room, but nowt more...apart from a drop of Honeybee ;)

Gaz
usually once a week we will get some samosas/ breadcakes from one of the sellers on bicycles and some sliced meat from the supermarket (not Newtons) along with a bottle of wine and just chill on the balcony.
Eating full meals every night is sometimes just too much.
Never cook though.
Regardless of where we go on holiday to, we don't eat in our room.

We do self catering several times a year to Greece or Turkey but I never cook. In fact, I don't even
switch the kettle on. If we want a cup of tea or coffee, we buy it.

But, we only have a couple of cups of tea (OH) and coffee (me) when we're at home so we don't miss it.
eating out all the time is too expensive for me, but sometimes You just have to
Eat out all the time. The most catering I do is to make a cup of tea and a cup of coffee in the morning and take it down to the pool and watch the world wake up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.