Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I was just wondering why so many questions get moved into an old topic .
My question about children on the Oceana was moved into that topic and there are so many posts that are old and irrelevant that you have to read. why dont people have to start a new one after at least two years and then let the new topic build up, people can also go back to old posts then.
thanks
debs :)
The most recent post in that topic is from August this year. Members who are familiar with the forums do not have to read the old posts. If you click on the orange "page" to the left of the topic on the main page it will take you to the newest post(s) you haven't yet read.

One very good reason for merging, apart from preventing having several topics on the same subject, is that members who are subscribed to the original topic will be alerted to the new post by email and may visit the topic to reply. This cannot happen with a new stand alone topic.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.