2 independent reviews of the Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel
Address: Wolvengracht 47, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel
Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel Location
Ranked #9 of 14 hotels in Brussels

Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel is rated 3.5 out of 5 from 2 Reviews

Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel Reviews

Tracey stayed at Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel, Brussels, Belgium in September 2006
We stayed here for a weekend break and had a lovely time.

The staff were very pleasant and efficient at reception and check-in took only a minute.

The lifts at the Atrium are lovely and you get a good view downwards.

We were on 5th Floor (Maritime floor) and the rooms and floor were spotless.

Each floor had an ice machine and shoe-shine.

Our room had wooden floors and was and nicely decorated. Good choice on the TV channels including BBC1 and BBC2 and plenty of europran, sports and music channels too.
Nice big clean bathroom and nice toiletries too (shampoo, bath gel, shower gel, liquid soap).

Downside - mini bar REALLY expensive (even more than London!), and bath towels were far too small even for little old me, let along my tall husband.

Breakfast was buffet style and ...
sadly both mornings everything was cold despite being on hotplate. If I went again I would actually go Room only and have breakfast at one of the many local restaurants/brasseries nearby.

Ideally located though with a short walk to Grand Place and Mannequin Pis, Cathedral, shops etc.

I\'ve marked entertainment low as there was none so not a true reflection!

Tour Operator: None

dave had a holiday at Radisson Blu Brussels Hotel in July 2005
First class hotel about ten minutes walk from Grand Plas centre and five minutes walk from Central Station.

We paid about 240 quid for long weekend Thurs - Sun including flight from Leeds. Brussels is a good cheap weekend one of the few places it may-be cheaper at weekend than through the week we flew with -BMI- and got hotel off their site

Tour Operator: indipendant