5 independent reviews of the Veronica Hotel

Veronica Hotel Veronica Hotel is rated 3.4 out of 5 from 5 Reviews

Veronica Hotel Reviews

"Great budget hotel"
A Cattell had a holiday at Veronica Hotel, Paphos in February 2014
The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly, the room are in a little need for updating.

All inclusive

This is not all what it seems as you are allocated 6 tickets for drinks per day and there is no alternative to upgrade to a full package.

1 ticket is for a small beer and you will need to 2 tickets for a large beer

1 ticket for a short and mixer

1 ticket for a small bottle if water

Meal

The meals at the veronica are varied in choice, breakfast has a good selection on cold meats and you normal choices of bean eggs bacon and this is the same each day.

Lunch is a choice from a selected menu which is well presented and to a good standard, this was the best choice of meals when staying at the veronica.

Evening meal ...
was a buffet style and was themed but this seemed to not vary that much each evening

The hotel is in a hood location and if you are doing this independently then you are able to catch the local bus from the airport right to the hotel for €1.50 the bus number you need is the 612 and leaves every 1 hour 10 mins.

You are a 20 min walk into the centre of paphos but this is a nice stroll on the sea front.

Tour Operator: Sunsave

Mrs J Haldenby visited the Veronica Hotel, Paphos in September 2008
We visited this hotel on a last minute booking.We had asked for a downstairs room and on arrival were told to walk down the side of the building and our room was down there.Luckily another guest pointed us in the right direction.We couldnt sit outside on the balcony as it was crawling with ants all the time. We found the cleaners always busy and very pleasant but I dont think they even noticed the ants.
The food was varied with plenty of choice except for the desserts and it was the same thing every day except the grapes were swapped for apples and the jellies were a different colour.
Dont buy a cup of tea in the hotel they charged 5euro 20 for two teas but if you go to the cafe next door its 3 euro 40 and you get a ...
biscuit.
There was no entertainment and not even the tv in the bar was on some nights.
We have been to Limmasol and Protaris before but never to Pathos but I think if we every go back Limmasol will be the place

Tour Operator: XL

Alan stayed at Veronica Hotel, Paphos in February 2008
Just returned from this Hotel, I was a little aprehensive about staying here after reading various reviews, But i found this hotel to be OK.

It could do with a refurb,but it was very clean.

The food was ok, I normally go out to eat after a couple of meals in the hotel, but I ate here 5 nights out of the seven.

My only real complaint was that the TV in the room could only get 4 channels, which 3 were in German! Probably needed retuning.

I would probably stsy here again providing there was a good deal going.

Tour Operator: Thompson

Jeanne & Dave had a holiday at Veronica Hotel, Paphos in September 2007
We have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Hotel Veronica. Basic hotel but very clean. The rooms could do with a bit of updating. There were no tea making facilities, there was a fridge but there was an extra charge if you wanted to use it. The food was ok but not much choice for dinner, breakfast was also ok choice of cereals, toast, rolls and cooked breakfast but a bit early from 7am till 9.30. Air con in room was good and we needed it as temps in the 90\'s.
The pool and surrounding area was really nice, plenty of shade from the trees around the pool. There wasn\'t any entertainment at the hotel but there was a bar.

Tour Operator: Independently

Clare & Taron stayed at Veronica Hotel, Paphos in August 2007
My partner and I travelled to Paphos for my sisters wedding and stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks.
When we arrived late on the evening we were met by a mardy receptionist who didnt even wish us a happy stay wouldnt have bothered me any other time but when your tired from travelling so far you would expect a pleasant welcome.

We got to our room and if im honest it was alittle dated really dark colours, old fashioned furniture and for some reason rugs on the floor.. Our balcony was a sea view (in the distance) also of the pubs and the road which wasnt a major problem but you couldnt really enjoy sitting out having a drink...

No tea and coffee facilities apparently its against health and safety I was told, it was dirty the windows looked like they ...
needed a good clean inside and out, the bathroom wasnt nice either tiles cracking and shower head had seen better days.

Food was nice always a good choice.. Waiters were nice and pleasant. Pool was lovely although the surrounding area could do with a bit of tidying up. You got what you paid for basically but it could do with a major re vamp

Tour Operator: Co-op