Kama Hotel Apartments

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
13 years ago
Visited this hotel a couple of years ago.

We all had an excellent time. The rooms are a little dated and far from luxorious but were clean. I thought the pool and pool area were absolutely fab.

The hotel manager personally oversaw the cleanliness of the pool and its surroundings. The meals in the restaurant were excellent and I am a fusspot.

Order Sunday lunch if you want it because they tended to be popular and ran out. You have about a 5 minute walk to the bars etc., slightly up hill when going home.

I absolutely loved our stay and would have no hesitation in going back there.

The apartments are in need of a re-furb but I would still not hesitate to book to go back there tomorrow as overall we had probably our best holiday ever.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: cosmos

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.