1 independent review of the Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough
Address: Whitewater Way, Thornaby, Stockton On Tees TS17 6QB
Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough
Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough Location
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Stockton On Tees

Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough is rated 4 out of 5 from 1 Review

Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough Reviews

"Overnight Stop"
Pip stayed at Premier Inn Stockton On Tees Middlesbrough Hotel, Stockton On Tees, England in December 2012
1 reader found this review helpful

I stayed at this Premier Inn with a friend, just an overnight stop. Location was, for us and our on-going journey, perfect. Interesting having a look at the Tees Barrage International White Water Centre the following morning, which is located within the grounds. Also saw a seal in the River Tees, a nice surprise!

The room was clean, comfortable and adequately furnished. Television with several (non-premium) satellite channels, kettle, tea, coffee, milk.

Bathroom was clean, with bath, shower, toilet and basin. Shower gel and towels supplied.

Had a nice breakfast, plentiful and tasty, at the Beefeater restaurant adjacent to the hotel.

Reception staff were excellent, very helpful. Why do I say this? Because, we were kept awake for several hours by a couple in the same corridor who argued well into the night. When we came down in the morning, we were asked if ...
we slept well and when I replied "No, had a very disturbed night", the receptionist went on to explain that they'd evicted this couple in the early hours and that I would be receiving a full refund under their 'Great Night's Sleep' guarantee.
Sure enough, two days later the refund was credited to my bank account.

Should I need to travel to this part of the UK again, I wouldn't hesitate to book a room here.

Tour Operator: Premier Inn