Margaret Hotel

• Location
Jani
Worse holidays ever Love Holidays Conned us
1 month ago
So we booked a 3* all inclusive holiday via love holidays just to arrive at the Margaret hotel and see that is a run down place run by a Hungarian boss or better a cowboy.

Where to start place was dirty hotel had no food licence to cater all inclusive packages food was coming in a back of a car cold, recycled, disgusting and appalling.

Staff were rude and inconsiderate they thought they came from Hungary in Greece for holidays but i did explain them that we were there on holidays I so many people crying helpless there as companies like love holidays did not care.

Love holidays even bullied me to keep quite which I ignored maybe a court case on the way never book with love holidays ever again never go to Margaret hotel/concentration camp.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Love Holidays

Hotel tip: great place for poor plain spotters

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

What's nearby

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.