Skiathos Blu Hotel

Unnamed Road,, Kanapitsa 370 02, Greece

1 Review

• Good
Lisa Bradley
Great hotel-they're not the problem
3 months ago
In Skiathos for two week holiday booked with Thomson.

At the end of the first week we received the devastating news that my mother in law had died so I contacted Thomson's 24/7 helpline about getting home and all they could say was contact your insurance company and make your own arrangements to get home.I also emailed Thomson Exceptions as surely the death of a close family member is an exception?

Received the same response. Went online to check availability and the only flight available was on Thomson's own airline and plenty of empty seats so I enquired about being put on that .Yes they said but you have to pay for them. We had paid for a two week holiday that we were having to cut short and Thomson are not going to refund us for the second week so why couldn't they have just put us in seats that were going to go back empty?

Profiting from our desperation and causing us more stress and anxiety .Will never book a holiday with them again.

Travel operator: Thomson/TUI

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

What's nearby

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.