1 independent review of the CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Address: Jan Plezierweg 2 1118 BB Amsterdam Schiphol
CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport Location
Ranked #1 of 36 hotels in Amsterdam

CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is rated 5 out of 5 from 1 Review

CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport Reviews

"Perfect for airport and city"
Pip stayed at CitizenM Schiphol Amsterdam Airport Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands in June 2013
1 reader found this review helpful

We travelled to Amsterdam for a gig so this was just a two-night stay. We booked the Citizen M as I wanted to be close to the airport for our flight home, allowing us to have a bit of a lie-in!

This is a boutique-style hotel so the rooms aren't huge. However, we found it absolutely fine for the two of us. We were VERY impressed with our room, full of gadgetry, great fun! I requested a room on the top floor facing the airport tarmac, such a great view. I sat in bed drinking a cup of tea, while watching the aircraft coming and going.

We both really enjoyed the food and drink available downstairs and the various seating areas are just superb.

The hotel is about a five minute walk, along a mainly covered footpath, from the airport terminal ...
building, bus stops, taxis and train station. Plenty of transport options to take you in to the city, including a night bus.

I would definitely book to stay here again for a short break.

Tour Operator: Hotel