Florida Apartments

• Food
  • Location
Claire
11 years 8 months ago
The Florida is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

First the good points. It is very clean and the bathroom was spotless and the maids come every day. Erm that is it.

The bad points. It hasn't got a pool and for the money I paid I expected one. Also our lock on the balcony door didn't work.

My main complaint is the noise. We over looked a busy road and it was so loud and noisy and the building shook when a lorry or coach went by. Also all the Spanish drive mopeds and feel the need to honk their horns every second of the day. The dust bin men come at 12:30am ? Making so much racket. Also they are doing up the apartments opposite. Loud banging all day. Just what you need with a hang over!
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:
Ian
11 years 8 months ago
Good: The room was cleaned regularly.

Bad: This was the noisiest hotel I've ever stayed in. Right on top of a main road and with a 24 hour eats on the corner. Even with the patio doors tightly closed we could still here the mopeds, refuse collectors, tooting horns, shouts and screams night and day. Also, the doors of each room will not close quietly and sound like a shotgun blast even when you try and close them gently, as a result there was a lot of banging in the small hours of the morning from people returning from pubs 'n' clubs.

No pool, no entertainment.

Over-priced for what it is, no patio table, needs air-con/fan, double-glazing, sound-proofing and quietly closing doors!
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reivews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.