Club MAC Hotel Jupiter Saturno Marte

• Food
  • Location
Jodie
7 months ago
We stayed here 2 weeks ago and I would not go back.

Me my partner and our daughter all got diarrhea and sickness, my little girl was so weak. The food was disgusting.

It absolutely ruined out holiday!
Okay if your children are under ten
4 years 7 months ago
Have visited this hotel before and thought that it was absolutely brilliant back then. A really good all round all inclusive that covered everything.

This year just did not meet the high expectations that we once again expected. Food and drink were nothing special, entertainment was mainly pathetic with only a couple of decent shows ie Parrot show and Gaga tribute. I can fully understand entertaining the little ones but other age groups and adults are on holiday aswell and the mini-disco seemed to go on forever each and every night. Day-time entertainment was really good with plenty going on all over the site if you wanted to join in.

The staff in all departments were great with the entertainment staff shining with endless energy and effort.

The bug bear of the complex was the sheer levels of noise and total ignorance of some fellow guests. I know it's a family complex but it's just wild at times and I now totally understand the Jeremy Kyle show type references from other reviews I have read. The excuse that it's a big family complex so expected does not really sit comfortably with me either as it used to be a lovely relaxing place.

You are described everywhere as being a snob if you dare to mention that you actually did not think the place was totally amazing. Just go with an open mind and if you manage to avoid the chavs you will probably have a great time.

You will love it, hate it or be somewhere in between. I am the latter thinking it's okay but not really worth the money anymore and not somewhere I would recommend again either.
Stephen Ferry
Very clean
5 years 3 months ago
Hotel very clean and there were always cleaners about night and day. The food was spot on and the theme nights were every night. The people saying there was only pizza and chips, weren’t staying in club mac.

The location was ok, could have been better though. The staff were very friendly especially at the bars always polite. The entertainment was top notch no disrespect but they were proper tribute acts not the reps filling in.

I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again 1 but I stayed out of season I think 6 weeks schools holidays would be manic here.
Clare Mitchell
Good but slippery floor
5 years 3 months ago
A very large group of us went to this hotel for my 50th birthday, 33 in total! We stayed for 1 week all inclusive, the hotel was lovely and clean, however the swimming pool and bar areas were littered with peoples cigarette ends and ash, there was not one ashtray to be found. (There were the bins dotted around where you could extinguish your cigarettes) but it left the children having to walk on this stuff by the pools! That would be my only complaint about this hotel, oh apart from the floors in the reception and dining areas, they are extremely slippy when its wet, a few in our group slipped over, take great care!

The food was ok, warm and with a different selection in different areas, the swimming pools were lovely with a lot of sunbathing areas. The entertainment was ok I suppose, this hotel would be very suitable for families with small children, there were a few small ones in our group, but I have 3 teenage daughters and they were quiet bored, the hotel staff were very nice always willing to help with any queries you may have.

All the rooms had 2 double beds in them which was rather odd as the balconies are very small, no way would you fit 4 people sitting out on it, you were squashed with just 2! There is a free bus that runs just outside the main entrance that takes you down to the beach every 20 mins, the beach was fantastic, overall it was a lovely holiday, however I wouldn’t go back as like I said it is geared toward families with younger children. Have fun, stay safe and watch those slippy floors!
Alison Ryan
Loved it! We will be back next year!
5 years 4 months ago
This must be the best family holiday we have had! The hotel has 7 swimming pools and its own waterpark (make sure you get the waterpark included in your package). The rooms were great, the entertainment was fantastic and the food was to die for. I do not understand anyone having a bad word for this hotel as it offers what it says. We will be back in 2012.
5 years 7 months ago
Food was good drinks are very weak. This hotel is overrun by kids day and night with most of the parents not giving a damn about them. Ggot woke up 12 out of the 14 nights with adults and kids shouting down the corridors at all hours we were told when the three hotels are full they hold 7000 people. Must say all the first choice kids reps are fantastic and they need a medal for putting up with what they do (many thanks to the first choice reps for giving my daughter a fantastic time).
Sarah
Awful!
5 years 7 months ago
I always use Holiday Truths when choosing a hotel but have never left a review until now - I felt compelled to do so after visiting Club Mac Alcudia as I am simply stunned that it has received such positive reviews previously. If you like; tiny rooms with an even tinier balcony, woodchip, dirty toilets, endless queues for anything & everything, eating unidentifiable food at plastic tables, poorly mixed drinks in tiny plastic cups (and heaven forbid you should expect a glass of rose or a cocktail...), constant noise night & day, staff who are uninterested at best and rude at worst and entertainment staff who simply crumble and give up at the sight of rain then the Club Mac hotel will be perfect for you. I have never been so glad to leave any hotel in my life.
Jan
Poor
5 years 7 months ago
This complex is just too big. The service is very impersonal due to the amount of guests. The rooms are typical for this rating of hotels but the public areas are maintained to the highest standard, amazing when you see the amount of rubbish people walk away from after a couple of hours at the pool.

Sadly we stayed during a week with the worst weather in Majorcan history and this complex has no contingency for poor weather. The animation team is possibly the laziest I have ever seen, 2 songs around the pool and no interaction with the children.

The location is not very good a good 15 to 20 walk to the beach, they do lay on a bus (1 bus) once an hour. Very poor when there is nearly 3000 people staying at the Hotel.
Excellent!!
6 years 3 months ago
Stayed at Hotel Jupiter for a week had booked Saturno hotel. Club Mac has three hotels and they decided to shut two and put everyone in the Jupiter. Apparently it is in their small print that they can do this First Choice rep advised me.
I had been going to book Jupiter anyway but booked Saturn for free entry to the water park.

Hotel was very clean. Cleaner was on our floor all day and other areas were very clean. Any hygiene problems would be down to people not washing hands after toilet visits and allowing their children to help themselves to the buffet. Children sometimes pick up food and put it back down for next unsuspecting diner to eat. Some parents give dishes of food to toddlers to carry and then let them spill it on the floor.

Due to it being a family hotel with lots of children on holiday all year round it could get very noisy in the dining hall if you sat in the middle of the room and also the lounge downstairs if the weather was bad and it was over packed.

There was entertainment, live music, in the Saturno Lounge every evening which was quite good. The Mac Hotel in the middle was used as the Reception for all hotels and customer service. Reps were there and in the Jupiter.
Food and drink was very good. Excellent for a three star hotel. Whisky actually tasted like whisky which is a first on an all-inclusive break!

Hotels have several pools for use and a lake with pedalos and kayaks. We played mini golf, table tennis, tennis, tried shooting and archery at no cost just equipment deposit for golf and tennis which was returnable. My husband and other family member thought the shooting was a waste of time but we enjoyed the archery. There is an area for children with rides that you have to pay for away from the main hotel on the other side of the lake. Animation team were very pleasant.

Beach is a ten minute walk away. Hotel had a coach to take you to and from the beach in daytime. There was no evening coach service to the main resort this was only at peak holiday time apparently. There are two resort areas nearby Alcudia Port and another resort area with Lakes and Canals and bridges in the opposite direction both a ten minute walk from the hotel. These have plenty of shops, bars, restaurants; hire car places if you fancy a change. There are a few bars and shops etc around the corner: English style pubs etc.

You can also book coach trips with the Hotel Mac reception more cheaply than with your holiday company and even cheaper outside company widely advertised.

Staff in the dining room were magnificent at keeping it all clean and tidy and clearing and resetting tables. Everyone seems to want to eat at the same time, once we had to queue 15 minutes for breakfast, a lot of people go down late for that meal.

I enjoyed the shows I saw in the Circus Arena outside area they were of a good standard. Due to bad weather some were indoors so I could not see them due to overcrowding of the lounges. This was a problem when it rained there not being enough seats and tables in the lounge of Jupiter. Fortunately the Saturno lounge was open each evening and had a bar and live music.

There was a burger cafe open for a few hours early afternoon on the far side of the lake serving soft drinks, beer, burgers and chips. When that shut a bar was opened next to the Saturno pool. There were no drinks in the Saturno in the daytime. There was a coffee and tea machine in Club Mac and the Jupiter. The Jupiter bar was outside and inside depending on the weather. There was also some salad, meat, cheese, bread, rolls and cakes set out in the Jupiter lounge by the bar from lunch time for a few hours for people to help themselves and breakfast cakes, croissants and stuff was left out for those who missed breakfast in the mornings. Late night snack in dining room from 10 till 12pm was burgers, sausages, rolls, chips and salad.
Simon
Fantastic hotel, highly recommended
6 years 5 months ago
Group of 14 of us (3 families) stayed the last two weeks in August 2010, after reading the reviews before going we were really worried about going as so many were bad. But have to say we all had a great time, no complaints about the food, though we did find that the burgers from the burger bar were sometimes cold as previously mentioned, but edible. The food in the Jupiter was fine plenty of it, burgers, hot dogs were available from 10pm until midnight if you wanted a snack before bed. The drinks didn't seem watered down as we have experienced at some hotels. The evening entertainment we found was not really to our taste, mainly hotel staff most nights. A couple of outside acts performed circus & acrobatic acts, while OK, you expect to see a lot better in this day & age.

Some people on here complain about mess, but this is down to lazy people not tidying behind them (throwing cups in the bins) as we made sure our children did. The hotel was always being cleaned by the staff and in that respect can't be faulted. We witnessed no cases of diarrhoea that had been reported previously. Drinking water was available at the bar areas on tap. We went to the beach one day on the bus provided by the hotel, excellent long, clean beach. The bus to the port at night was a different story, returning back to the hotel was not fun, as so many people trying to cram on it was like a cattle truck, so try not to wait for the last bus.

Two days out, down to aquapark (try to get on the best rides early as its soon gets packed and queues start to hit 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, & Marine Land.

The negatives in this review are very minor and are not here to frighten you or put you off, as all in all we had a great time, and have no hesitation in recommending this complex and resort. Would return again, if it weren't for the fact that we like to try different places.
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Traveltext offers worldwide travel at unbeatable prices