My observations are:-
1. Food was of poor quality. It was the same on each day of my holiday and consisted of:-
a) Cold scrambled eggs
b) German style mini-sausages
c) Choice of cereal
d) Choice of various breads
e) Choice of cold hams and cheddar cheese slices
f) Tea/coffee and 3 cold drinks
That list sounds good, but the 3 cold drinks and the scrambled eggs were unfit for human consumption, so the choice was in reality worse than it appeared.
2. You had to pay extra for a TV.
3. You had to pay extra for the safety deposit box despite evidence that the apartment had been previously burgled. There are no secure locks on the ground floor apartments
4. There was only a shower in the apartment, no bath. The shower drainage system was a hole in the ground and didn't work properly leading to flooding of the living quarters when set to anything above 1/3 pressure. This lead to a smell of damp.
On the positive side:-
1. The apartments are ideally located, being right on the beach, about 15 minutes walk to the lovely Marina area and 7 minutes walk to the Magalluf-style major bar area (just behind KFC/Pizza hut). This area is where the majority of the night life is and some of the shows were pretty good.
2. There is a swimming pool and the grounds are maintained well.
3. The staff were friendly enough and they did take note and take some action to alleviate my complaints after my first night stay.
If you are going to Alcudia, I'd steer clear of this place if you are paying more than
Travel operator: DIY
Ask a Question
Got a question? Ask our community of over 1.5 million users.
Book Your Stay
Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: