Isla del Sol Apartments

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Location
10 years 3 months ago
I read the previous review about these apartment after I booked my holiday and was a little concerned, but was pleasantly surprised when we got there, yes I agree the studio
Recommended
11 years 6 months ago
Although this is self catering, I found the studios to be small with a 2 ring cooker and small (Caravan type sink) with no drainer, this was housed inside a wardrobe type cupboard. Whilst I do not cook all meals in the studio I feel that this was not very suitable. On the other hand the apartments were exceptionally large (Tried to upgrade but the difference in price was way too much)
However, the complex was very clean with maids coming in every other day to clean.
Also on a downward note, the complex was so pretty with lovely flowering shrubs all around the pool, BUT these attracted the insects like mad.... thus I got bitten to death.

The bar and restaurant area is very good but no-one seems to use it much, as there is no entertainment

The pool is good for children

JJ
Jeff
12 years 3 months ago
The company we booked with advertised that its on sea front. It isnt ! Its up a side street from the beach and only a few rooms on top floor could see the sea.

However very well cared for and cleaned regularly. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Centrally located for the shops and restaurants. The apartment was adequate and clean.
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: