Santa Ponsa Pins Hotel

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
9 years 2 months ago
hotel was very clean, no a/c so rooms got very hot during the night, the staff were very friendly, the food was something else, breakfast very basic, evening meals with no tabs telling you what it was i ate lettace & tomatoes one night as nothing else was recognisable and choice was very limited
do not go with kids as they will starve.
9 years 4 months ago
This hotel is a total dump do not stay here I was there for 3 nights it was long enough.

Rooms are very small and everything in hotel looks about twenty years old.

Pool is very small and is in the shade until about 2pm. Food is crap as well, never had breakfast looked really bad. Evening meals were just as bad chips veg and one other dish fish or meat. Well it looked like meat didn't taste like it though.

Hotel is also a bit away from beach and about 15 mins to square where all the pubs are.

Worst hotel I have stayed in.
10 years 1 month ago
We usually go to Benidorm every year but thought we would try Santa Ponsa for a change. Big Mistake !!

This hotel is a disgrace and how any tour company would use it is beyond me ... we were there full Board and the meals (or lack of meals)that they offered was a disgrace. We ended up eating into our spending money to eat our every lunch and evening as the standard of meal was a joke. Lasagne was served 4 out of the 10 nights we were there .. no other choice!!

The pool also was a nightmare ... my husband swam in it once and said never again .. it looked disgusting.

All in all I would never return here again .. and would never reccomend this place to anyone.

Back to Benidorm next year.

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: