Casa Bougainvillea Hotel

• Good

• Food
  • Location
8 years 6 months ago
I needed a short holiday from my base here in Mallorca, so after checking a few review websites I found this lovely Bed and Breakfast. I quick phone call later I had my reservation and was on my way.

Location: three minutes down the street from the main square of Soller. With the map on the website and the directions given by the owners I quickly found it.
During the day you hear the odd car passing by, and in the morning you hear the cockerels to wake you up.

Staff and Welcome: the accommodation is owned and run by a young couple from London, on arrival I was greeted by Matt who showed me my room, the hotel and then offered his advice on places to go, restaurants and bars to use etc. I got the impression, that nothing was too much trouble, this helped ensure a relaxed atmosphere around the place.

The Room: whilst simple, everything was spotlessly clean and well decorated, comfortable bed.

Food: Breakfast is the only meal provided, good selection of bread, cooked meats, cheese, fruit and cereals. Breakfast is taken in the garden - very pleasant.

Summary: all in all a very pleasant and relaxing break - just what I was looking for.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: