49 independent reviews of the Paradise Club Apartments
Address: Via de Circumval·lació, 7, 07769 Menorca, Spain
Paradise Club Apartments
Paradise Club Apartments Location
Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Cala n Bosch

Paradise Club Apartments Paradise Club Apartments is rated 4.35 out of 5 from 49 Reviews

Paradise Club Apartments Reviews

"Would recommend the Hotel not the apartments"
Ken & Sue had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in June 2011
We arrived at midnight and were rejected by the Hotel Valentine Star as they told us our room was double booked. They sent us to the nearby Hotel Paradise Club and as it was so late we went without a fuss. We were greeted by the night reception man who kindly explained that we could investigate our double booking problem the following morning or if we liked the hotel we could stay all week. We still rang our agents contact number and registered our complaint at not being told before hand that we were being moved and was told they would ring us back in the morning with a solution.

When we woke the following morning we were pleasantly surprised by our room with a pool view and a small kitchenette so after a phone call from our booking agent we ...
were told we could only move back to our original hotel in two days time so we decided to stay put.

The Hotel Paradise Club is close to the marina with shops, restaurants, and pubs and not far from the small beach.

The maid service was excellent, the hotel staff were polite and helpful, the complex was in good order with three pools outside and one inside, tennis courts, a fitness gym, pool tables and the kids entertainment team were also very good keeping the young ones entertained throughout the day and evening. We stayed half board and the food was OK with many choices each day.

We decided to go out around the marina each evening for drinks and leave the hotel bar to the families with youngsters being entertained.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone with young kids, as they would love it.

Anon visited the Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in August 2009
Based on previous comments on other sites regarding damp problems and ants we e-mailed the hotel 3 weeks before we went and asked for a first floor room overlooking the pool.

Arrived at the hotel and found that our request had been met and we had a fab view of the pool from our balcony. The accommodation did smell slightly musty on arrival but we opened both patio door and front door and a good through flow of air cured the problem. Large bedrooms with plenty of storage space, good size beds but very very hard mattress. Still after a few drinks at night who cared about the mattress!!! The air conditioning appeared to be on its last legs - not very good at all and during the start of our second week we discovered that the air ...
con vent in the lounge area was blowing out the most horrendous smell (a mix of sewage and raw eggs) :-( Despite several attempts at fixing the problem, and the maintenance guys worked for over three hours one afternoon, th smells kept coming back and so we eventually turned off the air con in the lounge but kept the air con on in the bedrooms. Not satisfactory I know but I didn\'t want to spend any more time stressing out over it! Mixture of comments by fellow holidaymakers over ground floor apartments - some had no problems, some had damp and some had ant infestation but as we did not see any of this we cannot pass any confirmed comments.

Plenty of sun loungers around the pool - very few people reserving sunbeds at the crack of dawn. I put this down to there being a mix of british, spanish and dutch staying at on the complex! We came back from the shops at lunch time one day and still got three loungers! No problems

Entertainment team excellent - especially with the litle ones. Pedro went out of his way with the boys football and plenty for adults in the way of shooting, water polo, archery, etc in the day. Night shows were a bit hit and miss, good tribute bands on some nights, The Temptations, The Supremes etc.

Excellent location - just over the road from the marina where there was a wide variety of restaurants however the cost of everything has rocketed over the last few years and probably won\'t be going back until a better exchange rate.

I can recommend this accommodation however don\'t think I would want to stay in a ground floor apartment and recommend e-mailing before you go requesting first floor.

Tour Operator: Direct holidays

Vanessa Oldfield visited the Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch, Spain in August 2009
We stayed in a first floor apartment which was to the rear of the complex. The apartment was lovely I was really impressed particulary with the space and the bathroom! At first I was slightly disappointed that we did not have a pool view but then discovered I really liked the peace and quiet of being situated slightly away from the centre of the complex.

The pool area is lovely and the pools never felt full. There was a slight problem with getting sunbeds as there were towels down by 8.30 most mornings, but we just went to the beach a couple of days and then the pool later on and usually managed to find a couple of beds, albeit maybe in the shade.

The hotel staff were brilliant and even though my daughter who is 12 did not use the ...
childrens entertainment, it did look very good and the kids seemed to be loving it. My partner really enjoyed playing water polo each morning with the other male holidaymakers and Pedro, who is fantastic fun.

I cannot really comment on the food we were self catering and did eat in the buffet restaurant once. The food was good and there was a wide variety of choice.

The apartments are in a brilliant position just minutes walk from the marina which has some lovely restaurants.

I would highly recommend these apartments, they have a lovely family atmosphere and I would say to anyone with children aged between about 3 and 10 they would have a ball. It was just a shame my daughter is past all that now !

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

Fortune stayed at Paradise Club Apartments in June 2009
After reading reviews on here I also requested a first floor room over looking pool (emailed 2 weeks before) and on arrival we got what we requested...I would def recommend this. Although first floor not good if you up and down with pushchairs (but we got on with it).

I really liked this hotel and wouldn\'t hesitate to go back. My only negatives were that my kids really suffered with the food in the restaurant...the quality of food was cheap and things like chicken nuggets were pink. There were cheap alternatives to coco pops and sugar puffs for breakfast but there not the same and we really struggled with 2 toddlers. My 2 ended up having another dinner in the marina after but the quality was soo much better. So for me in future would def ...
go self/catering.

The only other let down was the play area - it was right at the back of the resort if you could find it and not under any cover and a hotel this size could improve on this.

Rooms was fine although I thought they lacked in storage. The 2 showers in bathroom was a brilliant idea and this should be mandatory in all hotels...

Pool was great and we didn\'t have any probs getting sunbeds.

Entertainment was pretty good for this complex. My children loved the mini disco and it is what you make of it as a holiday.

Location for the Marina was excellent.

We love Calan Bosch and hope to return for many years to come...I do think its by far the best place we have been for Children.

Tour Operator: Travel Reppublic

Darrell Twineham stayed at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in September 2008
We stayed an apartment at the Hotel Paradise Club.

The sliding patio door was stiff.
A bulb was out in the bathroom.
The tub latch to the bedroom door didn\'t work.
The TV reception was very poor and a continuous background noise made tv watching all but impossible.
The shower didn\'t drain too well.
The vanity mirror in the bathroom was loose.
The toilet roll holder in the bathroom was loose.
The towel rail in the bathroom was loose.
The robe hanger in the bathroom was loose.
The shower rail was loose.
The drawer to one bedside locker didn\'t close.
The front door didn\'t close without slamming - the jamb looked as if they had been jemmied.
There was a huge amount of plaster missing in the bedroom and the area was simply painted over, with paint that was full of dried paint flecks.
There was little sound reduction between rooms or apartments.
The cot ...
was less than acceptable - it was a travel cot.
There were no coat hangers in the wardrobes in the lounge area and far from enough in the bedroom wardrobes.
There were no scald protection devices on the taps or showers. ( We had a youngster with us ).
There were wall lights touching the patio curtains and the plastic type blackout linings behind them.
There were four particularly sharp corners on the furniture in the lounge area. A tottering toddler could hurt themselves quite seriously on any of them.
There was some flowering shrub growing next to the balcony which needed pruning to allow the full use of the balcony area.
The bedding in the lounge couldn\'t be used as comfortable sitting areas.
On being used one of the \"plastic\" chairs on the patio collapsed. The occupant was slightly injured.
The entertainment was a joke, with the exception of the mini disco for the kids.
The pool was out of use for two days during our stay due to being full of sediment after rain.
The pool side paving is crumbling and you can\'t really walk barefoot around the pool safely.
There was plenty of ill mannered folks reserving sun beds, and more to our shame they were all Brits.

I\'d hesitate to recommend this hotel to others. I\'m not a fussy person. However, I think there\'s a point at which I feel that I am being ripped off.

We were not on a budget for this holiday, indeed we picked the most expensive of our quotes as we felt it suited our needs, which were suitably given to our travel agent in good time.

When this was brought to the Hotel Managers attention he did nothing. Well ok he did ... he assured me that the curtains were fire proof ... I took that as an admission that the lights touching the curtains were dangerous and indeed the plastic blackout curtains were not.

I will be taking much of the above up with both the Hotel owners and the Company we booked with as I feel they both did not live up to some simple requirements.

I\'ll also make sure I ask many many more questions in future and I\'d suggest we all do the same.

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

winter family stayed at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch, Spain in August 2008
without a doubt the best apartments we have stayed in they were very clean and staff were always going around the complex cleaning and tidying up after the holday makers. the enertainment team were great and because we had willing teenagers encouraged them to join in with all activities including the mini-club and came to see us off even though it was their day off. no complaints at all.

Tour Operator: airtours

nicjw visited the Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch, Spain in August 2008
My party of 2 adults and 2 children, 3 and 7, stayed at the Paradise Club for 2 weeks from 16th August. The complex itself has approx 190 rooms being spread out amongst very attractive gardens which were tended to on a daily basis by staff. There is a large split level pool area which is also kept clean to an acceptable standard. The pool area could have been improved upon with better paving as some areas seem to have weathered and starting breaking up making it uncomfortable at times underfoot. Usual problem with sunbeds being reserved, people were putting out towels from around 6 am when it was still dark. We found though that this improved on our 2nd week as it became noticeably quieter. One grumble was the fact that fellow residents (British) ...
thought it ok to leave litter around the pool despite there being plenty of bins to use.

Our room was on the first floor overlooking the upper pool, we emailed the hotel to request this a couple of weeks before we went and were very pleased that we got the room as requested. We had a one bedroomed apartment which was very spacious, and in the main kept clean. Perhaps I am fussy but I felt the tiled floors needed a good scrub, I did witness the maid mopping the floor, but there was a lot of ground in dirt. Other than that the maids worked extremely hard to keep the rooms clean and the beds and towels were changed every couple of days. We also had a bit of a pong on occasions from the bathroom which appeared to come from the drains but I found keeping the bath plug in helped alleviate this. The bathroom was large with bath with shower over, and a seperate shower cubicle which we found really helpful with four of us to get ready. The showers were lovely and powerful and hot. The bedroom was also a good size with new mattresses which we found very comfortable. The room would have benefitted though with more drawer space. All this said I would rate the room as one of the best we have stayed in.

Cannot comment on the food as we didn\'t eat at the apartments, although there was a snack bar open during the day and the meals looked ok. There is also a buffet style restaurant for breakfast and evening meal and you can book a special offer for a minimum of 4 days which was half board for 2 adults at 18 eu each and two children could eat for free. Although tempted by this we enjoyed our meals out by the marina too much and decided against it. People that we spoke to told us that the meals were very good though.

Entertainment: To be honest I felt that for a complex of this size and geared towards families the entertainment was severely lacking. The evening would start off at 9 with mini disco, followed by Bingo, and then the main show would start at 10.15. There\'s no doubt that the resident animacion team worked extremely hard during the day and evenings and it was clear that many people enjoyed their efforts but it would have been nice to have more professional acts on. The few that they did have over the fortnight, Temptations, Drifters and Robbie Williams were excellent, but we found the room was at times too loud for our children. The barstaff serving the entertainment room were extremely slow and we witnessed people bringing drink in from the Topmarket across the road to have in there, this was seen by the waiters and nothing said.

Overall, I would rate these apartments as very good, and apart from a couple of little \'niggles\' which could have made them excellent we had a wonderful holiday and would return.

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

Donna stayed at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in May 2008
Myself and my daughter, who was 8 at the time, booked to go here on a last minute deal, we had a great time, apartment was excellent, very clean, very big and great location.
My daughter visited the kids club a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed herself.
the pools were great, very clean.
The entertainments team were brilliant, full of energy and really seemed to enjoy what they were doing.
excellent hotel and will definatley go again.

Tour Operator: Airtours

john burns visited the Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch, Spain in September 2007
the apartments were clean, spacious and roomy.regular maid service. the complex was ideal for both familys and couples. the pool areas were cleaned daily, and very safe.plenty of sunbeds for all.the hotel location was superb.staff both friendly and helpful, nothing any trouble for them. all round entertainment for young and old alike. animation team were excellent. lots of day time activities, giving holiday makers a oppurtunity to try different activities and have fun. evening entertainment was excellent and a good atmosphere.
we will definantly be staying here again as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

john had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch in September 2007
Went on a late deal and had a lovely surprise. Great apartments big, clean, and 2 showers and a bath. The reception area was really classy and all the staff we dealt with were very polite and helpful. Changed towels 3 times, we were in room each time and didnt ask for anything else so dont know if sheets would have been changed but we were only there a week so that didnt bother us.Right across from the shops and restaurants and a couple of minutes from the marina , 5 minutes to the nearest beach and son xoriguer beach about 10/12 mins walk or can get the little train.Didnt try the hotel restaurant bud did hear only good things about it. Would def recommend and would go again

Tour Operator: mytravel

Sue & Dave had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in September 2007
Fantastic!!!! Absolutely Superb!! this is a 4 star hotel & I would say definitly deserves it! The hotel & rooms were spotless, maid service excellent, (we always read the reviews on hotels before we book the holiday so we know what we are getting & this one lived up to all our expectations!) there were 3 lovely pools, a baby pool, a big freeform pool with a little waterfall & another pool up the top where the adults went (which was nice for us as we didn\'t have any kids with us!!)the pool bar was a bit pricy so didn\'t use that much, we went for breakfast one morning in the hotel, it was a bit expensive at 8 euro\'s each and it was ok, but not worth 8 euro\'s I think. but hey, everyone\'s tastes are different! I would ...
recommend a pool view at the back of the hotel as some rooms faced on to the main road, not much privacy if your out on your balcony! The entertainment team (Animacion team) were the best I\'ve seen! they were fabulous, if your taking kids, they do loads of stuff with them & nothing seemed to be too much trouble. one day I saw a bunch of kids throw one of the girls from the team into the pool & she took it all in good humor! (when we left, there was one woman crying in reception, because she didn\'t want to go home!!) the entertainment was fab! some nights we even left the bars early to go back to the hotel to watch it! We would give this particular hotel 5 stars & we will definitly go back!! See our review on the resort!

Tour Operator: Airtours

janet visited the Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch, Spain in September 2007
Just returned from this hotel. It was lovely, great apartment, nice size, very clean with everything new, microwave, kettle, toaster etc, even the mattresses on the beds were new.
Beds were change twice in tne week we were there. Maid cleaned room twice as well. Towel changed every two days.
We were about a 5min walk, if that, from reception at the back of the complex, looking out onto the crazy golf. Very quiet and relaxing. Surrounding gardens were lovely. Would definatly recommend this hotel.
Only went once to see a show it was quite good. Didn\'t really like the way the entertainment room was set out, but we never stayed so didn\'t care.
Hotel is ideally placed for marina, just across the road, lots of enterainment going on. Lovely resteraunts, really nice food.

Tour Operator: direct holidays

M Arnell visited the Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch in August 2007
Just returned from Paradise Club Hotel. The hotel facilities were excellent including the room, which was cleaned everyday. Bed changed every twice in a week and towels everyday. Had fridge, microwave and cooking rings in our room even though we were half board. Third bed was a sofa bed. The food was buffet style and there was an excellent carvery with different meats served each evening. Lots of salad, paella, pastas and a wide variety of desserts/ice-creams. The entertainment in the hotel was pretty standard of most hotels and perhaps a little bit naff at times.

Tour Operator: Independent

The Roberts Family had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments in August 2007
This is our third visit to these apartments so I think that tells you how good they are.This year they had been refurbished so that was an added bonus when we arrived.

We didn\'t eat in the Paradise as we love the choice of places to eat around the marina. This place has one of the best locations in Cala n\'Bosch as regards to its proximity to the marina and all the lovely places to eat there.

The staff are all friendly and have been on all our three visits. This is a very friendly complex and you do feel right at home there.

The entertainment team try their best to get everyone involved but do leave you in peace if that is what you want.Ideal for children of all ages ours were 15&16 this year and they still enjoyed this place.

Would visit again.

Tour Operator: Airtours

paul had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch, Spain in July 2007
This hotel is fabulous just been revamped first impressions were great rooms like 5 star.

We were self catering the kicthen area had a microwave,toaster and a kettle the living area had satellite tv and the bathroom had a hairdryer but in the week we stayed there only cleaned twice but was never a problem.

The staff were nice espicially the animation entertainment team always on the go getting you up for the day games (brill)the bar staff you had to watch when you had a drink the change always seemed short.

What we loved was the pool area was fantastic new loungers ,pool hot and never had to go down early to get beds.

The only downside is the lack of bars and competition of prices for drinks as all Spanish run(no British) round the marina area all charging a fortune.

However, we had a great holiday very chilled out.

Tour Operator: airtours

Claire,Dave , Josh, Zach & Meg stayed at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch in July 2007
We (2 adults & 3 children aged 7,11 and 12) were self catering. Apartment a good size 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a well equiped kitchen area with a hob, toaster, kettle and cutlery ( take washing up liquid and tea-towel).A lounge and balcony.

Hotel and apartment very clean. Maid service every other day.

Hotel staff friendly and extremely helpful.

Hotel central to resort with supermarket and shops close by with good range of items.

Pool area fantastic with plenty of sun loungers.Pool very clean and extremely safe for children to play in.
Kids club available but did not use as entertainment provided by the hotel for the children during the day was good (included face painting, football and pool games - all free, T shirt painting 10 euros each). Adults encouraged to try water polo, football and archery.
Night entertainment - Mini kids disco ...
more for smaller children, bit repetitive and a bit late at 9pm. Dancing, professional acts - ok not fantastic but watchable.

Lots of places to eat at harbour - highly recommend El- Pato (good kids meals) good prices. Beach 10 minute walk. Small but clean with beautiful clear sea.

Tour Operator: Airtours

mary theresa devanney-agar had a holiday at Paradise Club Apartments Hotel, Cala n Bosch, Spain in May 2007
First holiday with our toddler. It was brilliant. The hotel is laid out so that you are private and can enjoy a really good size balcony. The apartment was much much bigger than we expected, with a great size bathroom. Bits looked a bit aged, but i can\'t really fault this place. We felt value for money was excellent. Only thing - pool was freezing in May. It\'s a windy spot!!

Tour Operator: going places

Mr & Mrs Brown visited the Paradise Club Apartments Hotel in September 2006
The Hotel is spread over quite a large area. So if you get a room at the back, it is a bit of a walk. It has a lovely reception area, Two bars and a large Restaurant.

Maids come in every other day with clean towels. Every where is kept very clean and tidy. The pool water crystal clear and could always get a bed any time of day.
We ate in the Restaurant many times as the food was always very good and great value for money (

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

COLLINS stayed at Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch, Spain in September 2006
We visited the Paradise Club 2 years ago and enjoyed it so much that we booked again for this year.

We can honestly say that we were as impressed this time as we were two years ago. On arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff who were more than happy to help at anytime.

Yes the rooms could do with a bit of modernising but they were clean and tidy. Situated in a very central location these apartmenta are all that you could ever want from a holiday.

This resort is especially suited to families with young children. I can recommend Goody Goody to keep the kids entertained. We have two young boys (under 5) and they had a ball in the climbing frames, motor bikes etc.

I would not hesitate in going back to Cala N Bosch and ...
in particular to the Paradise Club again. This will almost definitely be on the shortlist for 2008.

Tour Operator: DIRECT HOLIDAYS

Mrs Henderson visited the Paradise Club Apartments, Cala n Bosch, Spain in August 2006
Our apartment was given to another family with a similar surname and this meant we had to wait for another one to be cleaned.

When we got the keys we were extremely surprised that the apartment had not been cleaned properly, quite a dirty shower, a very dirty table with crumbs and pencil sharpening on it and the floors didn't look like they had just been cleaned.

The cleaner came and quickly cleaned the shower and wiped the table over, that was it. We quickly learnt that the cleaning was very poor indeed. Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays only and the sheets changed on a Wednesday. We had to use our towels on Wed, Thurs and Friday, officially but we did ask for more towels on the Friday which eventually we received. When the cleaner had been in the floors just ...
seemed the same and the bath didn't seem to have been cleaned hardly at all.

I complained and the cleaner came and cleaned the floors whilst I was there and what a good job she did whilst I was looking.

The apartments are dated and need updating. I hated the dark dingy shower cubicle and was forced to use the bath which also wasn't very appealing. The good thing about the apartments was that it was quite spacious with a good sized balcony and we overlooked he pool.

When speaking to other families including my brother and his wife everyone was of the same opinion. The apartments were not cleaned well enough. The service at the snack bar was appalling, so slow and the waiter was very moody. I stress, the waiter because this was usually all there was, one waiter. This particular day he was running about stressed giving out the wrong orders, not knowing whether he was coming or going. Dishes piling high, customers everywhere. I went to reception to ask the manager to come and take a look at the situation which he did and got stuck in, washing pots and helping in the kitchen. It was obvious they needed more staff. We cancelled our lunch and didn't eat there again for the rest of the fortnight. We bought bread etc from the supermarket and made sandwiches and took them to the pool.

We ate at the restaurant in the hotel I think 3 nights hoping really that it would improve, but it didn't. Yes it was cheap; 36 euros for a family of four, but the choices were limited and the meat quite fatty. Also the food was warm mostly and not hot. We ate out at the marina restaurants for the rest of the stay and we had some excellent meals.

The pools were quite impressive to look at but the areas around the pools were tired, peeling paint, cracked paving areas and the pools themselves were very cold. I don't know how our kids stayed in them most of the day. I was forced in for 15 mins max each day.

If the weather had been hotter maybe I wouldn