3 independent reviews of the Diamond Apartments
Diamond Apartments Location
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Los Gigantes

Diamond Apartments Diamond Apartments is rated 2.67 out of 5 from 3 Reviews

Diamond Apartments Reviews

"The nicest place I've ever stayed EVER"
Julie stayed at Diamond Apartments Hotel in August 2012
Clean, quiet, everything we needed for a self-catering holiday. Hulian couldn't have been more helpful. Free Wi-Fi. Television with English channels, gigantic balcony, stunning views, so quiet at night, but a short taxi ride from the fun, everything we could have wished for.

Would go back tomorrow, in fact, tried to book. Thomsonís have taken this hotel off their books in favour of a dingier older model called El Sombrero. Not impressed!!

scott visited the Diamond Apartments, Los Gigantes, Spain in July 2004
My wife and I stayed at the Diamond and were deeply disappointed with the basic cleanliness and standard.

On arriving at the Diamond we complained to our booking agents who described the Diamond as being(very comfortable and decent standard.

The swimming pool was that dirty you could not see the bottom, the grass surrounding the pool was 6" high. I had to take a lady to the pharmacy because her two sons had caught an infection in their ears when swimming in the pool.

The apartments were badly maintained, old rusty fridges, sockets hanging of the wall. The girl who was looking after the apartments was pleasant but was clearly stressed with working in such a difficult environment.

I would never go back or recommend the Diamond or Traveler

Tour Operator: travellers way

diane & steven had a holiday at Diamond Apartments in April 2004
This \'diamond\' hotel was the cheapest i ever had and it was shocking.
Everything was dirty and full of grime.But what do you expect from a one star hotel???.

My husband cut his leg when he tripped on a loose flag stone next to the pool(more like a dirty fish pond!). I was not impressed with the entertainment either , the kids were bored every night when we went there for our last drink of the night.
All of the guests there were scruffs . Which did not give the place a high reputation in my eyes. The staff were miserable and lazy. The rep. was never there so that made it very hard to complain , but the staff weren\'t interested one bit.
If you were ...
thinking about coming here change your mind it is the worst holiday i have ever had.

Tour Operator: thomas cook