Tenerife Royal Garden Apartments

74 of 82 hotels in Playa de las Americas

3 out of 5 from 2 reviews
An ideal holiday resort set by the beach between Los Cristianos and lively Playa de las Américas, Tenerife Royal Garden lives up to its name with attractive and exotic landscaping surrounding a splendid swimming pool and sunbathing area.

2 Reviews

• Good

• Location
KERRY
9 years ago
Hotel was a little run down, had to wait a long time at reception hardley any staff on, the thing that annoyed me about this Hotel was all the extras we had to pay for like water, fan hire etc.
Cleanliness:
Service:
Location:

Travel operator: FIRST CHOICE

10 years 5 months ago
These apts are in ideal location for beach and nightlife, they are a little run down but work was being started on them as I left.

The pool area is very nice but pool was too cold to swim in. There is alot of unused rooms and space I would imagine it used to be a lively place, as they are time share alot of people go back year after year, there is a small bar at the entrance which is reasonably priced and small meals served are very good.

Maid appear to come every day to clean and are quite noisy at 8am, I only saw one cockroach all the 2 weeks we were there, we never had a hot shower in the 2 weeks there due to fact that the water tank is for the whole of apts and when hot water is gone its gone, but this was being seen to in the work being done.
Cleanliness:
Service:
Location:

Travel operator: booked independantly

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Traveltext offers worldwide travel at unbeatable prices

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.