76 independent reviews of the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel
Address: Avenida del Doctor Severo Ochoa, 16, 03503 Benidorm, Spain
Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel
Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel Location
Ranked #59 of 130 hotels in Benidorm

Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel is rated 3.49 out of 5 from 76 Reviews

Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel Reviews

paul & paula had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm in June 2006
We stayed here all inclusive, the hotel was very clean, the food was very good with plenty of choice available.

Hotel staff were very pleasant, also so were the reps.

It takes about 15mins to walk to Levante beach, but it is a pleasant walk with plenty to browse at on the way.

The entertainment was good for the children with a disco every night, but we didnt rate the adult entertainment as good.

We would definatly visit this hotel again.

katy visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm in June 2006
The hotel is situated a good walk from Benidorm about 15-20 mins walk and is directly opposite the Benidorm Palace and is a short walk from Mundomar and the Water Park. We would get a taxi into town most days and this cost about 4 Euros.

We arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon and was impressed buy the frontage on the hotel and was welcomed by a friendly receptionist who gave us our room keys and charged us 36 Euros to use thier underground carpark for a week for our hire car. Our room 4114 to be precise was in the second block at the back of the hotel and had a small terrace area. The room was spottlessley clean and the air condition was a godsend.

Went to dinner that evening, there was good choice of ...
food for the adults and it was piping hot, they had plenty of salads, pasta, meat on the grill that was cooked in front of you, chicken, chops, roast beef on one night, the desserts were also quite nice. The children\'s food however, was appalling raw beefburgers, cold frankfurters, yuk yuk yuk. Unfortunately I have the fussiest family in the whole world so they were not impressed.

I was also quite disappointed with the breakfasts, the bacon wasn\'t very nice, well it was thin Spanish type, raw sausages, the scrambled egg was ok, and the fried egg were fine, there was cereal also, cold meats, croissants, lovely bimbo bread toast etc.

The restaurant was spottlessley clean though, the staff were polite and friendly and didn\'t really stop the whole time.

The pool area was of decent size but could have done with more beds and parasols. Though if you got there before 10am there was normally plently of bed available before the sunbed dwellers reserved with their huge towels. There was a lifeguard on duty the whole time, no ball games are allowed in the pool. The main pool is 5ft all round with no shallow end, but it wasn\'t as cold as some people have made out in the recent reviews and not salty. Once again the pool area was kept very clean. There is a small shop next to pool selling bits and bobs. There was also the outside bar where you get you all inclusive drinks and icecreams, there is also a large bar inside also where you could get your drinks also if there was a queue outside.

The downsides:

First Choice sell this hotel as a family hotel and is exclusive to them as a Tour Operator, but there is a travel agent in Ireland who sells this hotel to group of young lads, whilst on our third night a group of 29 lads on a stag party arrived and were noisy and abusive and really ruined the hotel for everybody and put right next to us. We complained and was moved by hotel management unfortunately though to a room overlooking the entertainment round the pool which went on until midnight but it was better than being near the hooilgans. The hotel management tried to do thier best for us though and were very apologetic as they were unaware it was a single sex group as they try to discourage single sex groups and sent up some champagne for us.

I wouldn\'t worry if you were booked to come here, I would look forward to your holiday, just ask for a room not overlooking the pool if you want some quiet of an evening, I wouldn\'t say the food was up to the four star rating, but the hotel was.

The entertainment wasn\'t the best, but you are in Benidorm after all.

debs stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in May 2006
I feel the need to review this hotel, as I visited this site to check it out before I went, so its only fair I leave a review.

The hotel was very very clean at all times, and the food was piping hot and there was plenty of choice for everyone everynight had a choice of 4/5 meat dishes, pasta, salads, rices, i could go on and on.

The staff were very friendly especially Rafa in the restaurant, and the bar staff in main bar. But my heart goes out to the animation team because they were fab, always on the go, and very friendly with adults and kids.

I was a bit concerned about the entertainment before I went because of previous reviews, but we all enjoyed it, the way I see it as ...
long as my kids are happy and entertained and we can have a bit of a laugh then Im happy.

The pool was deep for children, and you are not allowed lilo\'s etc in the pool. Only small rings,armbands and the long foam floats the hotel shop sells. The indoor pool is lovely, but you do have to wear a swimming cap. Again you can get them for 1,50 euro in the shop. I was too lazy to go into the gym so I cant comment.

The hotel is dead opposite the BENIDORM PALACE, and 10 minute walk uphill to MUNDAMAR AND AQUALANDIA, we visited Mundamar and Aqualandia and had a fantastic time, the kids loved it, both parks have something for every age.

Please give this hotel and the animation team a chance before judging, we had an excellent holiday and would def go back again, when you see some of the older high rise hotels in Benidorm you will know you've picked a good one!!

Tour Operator: eclipsedirect

Belynda had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in May 2006
We also loved this hotel. Being a young family, our main concerns were for the children (age 3.5yrs and 7 months).

We chose this hotel because there is only 2 floors, in comparison to the tower blocks that dominate Benidorm.

The All inclusive was for us adults. ;-)

You can save alot of money when your drinks are included on a holiday like this. You can order a drink from the waiters at lunch and at dinner. There were bottles of wine, beer, water, fanta and coke to name a few. The main bar served a cocktail of the day, but you could chose another if you wished.

It seemed the dining room was always open. The food was plentiful and hot, with a choice of fruit, soups, cold buffet, hot buffet, chips, meats, pasta and deserts. There ...
were a few high chairs, and we did have to wait for one on 2 occassions. I have got to say that the dining room staff were exceptional. They worked really hard in clearing the tables, making sure you had a drink and in being pleasant - especially with the children.

The location may be a downside for beach lovers, as the walk is 15-20mins with children. However, it will help you burn a few calories! I liked the location, as it wasn\'t in the thick of it. There is a main road out of the front of the hotel, but it posed no problems for us at all. The location was ideal for Mundomar, Aqualandia and Benidorm Palace.

There are lots of bars a short walk from the hotel. I was surprised to find that the beach bars in the evening seemed less busy than our \'local\' bars. I guess I wasn\'t up late enough to see Benidorm in it\'s night time glory!

There is a mini-market on the other side of the road, about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. This had plenty in stock, We tended to buy weetabix, water, baby food and wet wipes from here.

A Supermarket is on the same side as our hotel, but about 7 minutes walk. Here you can buy the big packs of nappies - which seemed good enough.

I found an Iceland which stored lots of English produce. It was just off of the main road, but quite a walk down. You could buy Huggies in there, but it worked out pricey. I was also able to buy some baby milk powder (C&G) which was a relief having run out!

Mundomar is a lovely Marine and Exotic animal park built on a hillside. To view the attractions, like any park there is alot of walking, but it is up hill. We took the day slowly and had a lovely time. There is a great dolphin show, and you can also pay to have your photo with a dolphin whilst you touch it.

We didn\'t go to Aqualandia, as it wasn\'t suitable for our young children.

The show at Benidorm Palace was quite nice, we didn\'t choose the meal option or transport, as it was directly opposite our hotel. I gotta say this show particularly appealed to my husband!

Like others have mentioned the evening entertainment was a little boring some nights for adults. But our concern was for the children, and they were very happy. We made lots of friends and really it was the company that made the evenings fun.

I have to say that the kids reps were fantastic! They had one night off (Thursday) so we made sure we went out that night. My 3 year old really enjoyed the kids club. I dropped in a few times to catch the rep - Izzy - reading stories and having circle time with the children. You have to attend the club cabin the day before to put your childs name down for a club the next day. There are limited spaces! My child attended one session a day without a problem, but I could see that in peak season places would be a problem.

There is a creche room also. I didn\'t leave the baby, but you can pay to leave your little one there if you need a break. I used this room to play with our baby, and found the staff to be helpful, friendly and professional. You can hire a push chair whilst out here, if there are any available. I did this for our 3 year old, as the walk in and out of town was too much for his little legs. Also night, we were able to go out, without having to worry about carrying him back to bed.

The Hotel has a park for the children which was well maintained.

The Childrens pool was quite small, and close to the main pool. The Main pool was of good size. Very cold to get into, but fine once in.

We had no problem getting a sunbed and there wasn\'t too much reserving at this time of year.

If I happened to go back to Benidorm, then I would use this hotel again!

Deegan had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in November 2005
We enjoyed our stay in Benidorm at the Mediterraneo. Hotel was nice and clean. Staff were friendly.

Upon arrival you are issued with a keycard for access to your room. You are also issued an ID card for use at the bar or restaurant. This presents a problem when you go to the bar as you have to present a card for each drink, if you are in a round, you have to take all the cards to the bar.

The food was average, typical of an all-inclusive hotel really. The beach is a ten minute brisk walk, or takes forever if you go in all the shops on the way.

The market (Wednesdays & Sundays) is a short walk away and well worth a visit.

Blanket trips are always worth while, the sales pitch lasts for 30 mins, then ...
you get a free excursion. Bus to town centre, or Althea, is right outside hotel.

The entertainment was dire, but the idea is to go out and about, isn\'t it?

We had a room overlooking the pool/stage area. As it was November, the stage wasn\'t used, but in the warmer months, I would imagine this to be quite noisy, not good if you have small children. We paid extra for a pool view, but I wouldn\'t bother. I think the rooms at the back, looing at the mountains, had the best view.

First Choice rep was nice, and knowledgable, which helps. The rooms are quite modern, as it is a fairly new hotel, and had all the usual facilities for a 4* hotel. Overall,

I would recommend the Mediterraneo, but only as a base for sightseeing etc.

Barry stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in August 2005
Hotel and room great.Very clean.All inclusive seems good for one week but not for two weeks.Got fed up with the food and all the cheap tac drinks.

The 2 girls on the reception where very good but the rest of the hotel staff needed a large dose of happy pills.Reps O.K. Nicky always had a smile.Long walk to the very busy beach seemed like a mile away.

Entertainment for me was poor and went on to 12pm but all inclusive drinks stop at 11pm but after you can buy some proper coke ect.

Swimming pool has a bit of salt in it and best of all is getting a sunbed. Queue at 8.30am all gone by 9.00am but take the video camera this is a laugh.

Just 5 minite walk to the water park but very salty water.Mundomar also next to water park great ...
dolfin show best to buy joint ticket. Adults 30 euro kids 20.

Mark had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in August 2005
Where to start on this hotel. First please,please DON\'T go to this hotel on a All inclusive basis. It\'s really not worth it and my family were glad we only went for the half board option.

The food get\'s boring over time as the selection is repeated every other day. However the selection is fairly good but the staff don\'t really help as you can hardly raise a smile out of some of them.Also I noticed that some food/drink items arn\'t even included even if you are AL.So it\'s best to go HB.

You won\'t feel as tied down to the hotel and believe me you\'ll want to eat out at night as the nightlife entertainment is simply that pathetic it\'s a joke! It\'s the same every night. Bingo, followed by some rubbish half hour act/show and then they play music from ...
about 10.30 to midnight but even this a pre recorded tape that they played EVERY NIGHT while we were there so go out on a night time and enjoy yourselves!

I was told by an un-named person that there\'s so many \"Spanish\" at the hotel because last year there were too many rooms spare last year as it was for First Choice customers only in 2004. This year however there were far more Spanish than Brits! (They also get the rooms at a mush better rate too no doubt.) Now I don\'t wish to sound xenophobic here but I like my hotel to feel like a home from home and believe me the Spanish rule in the Mediterraneo hotel. So if you think you\'ll be sunning yourself next to a fellow Brit at this hotel you could be in for a shock!

Speaking of the pool side area,as said in other reviews on here the sunbed situation is a joke. There simply isn\'t enough of them to go around all the tourists but there IS room for more beds so they should sort this out!

My main problem with the hotel though has to be the POOL. I\'ve come home ILL and put straight on anti-biotics. I\'ve never known a Hotel pool to be so cold in all my life. I remember physically shivering in it after sunning myself in 36c heat. It\'s also very, very salty and as stated before it\'s never covered at night where most other hotel pools are. The worrying factor was that a couple of other tourists became unwell after swimming in the pool but I do hope that my illness and the others that I saw were isolated.

Also we were told that the hotel is a 20 minute walk from the beach. Sorry not on your life, especially if you\'ve got kids with you. Get a taxi from the hotel to the beach. They are so cheep anyway,but you can walk to Aqualandia(the water park) and Mundomar (the marine/exotics park) as their both a short stroll from the hotel.

The cleanliness at the hotel was so-so but not great. Yes our room was cleaned every day but I noticed stains on a couple of occasions with our bedding and where the main public toilets are in the hotel lobby there was some loose electrical switches so be careful.

In closing the First Choice girls there both reps and kids club staff alike do a good job but I\'m sure on the quiet they\'d agree with myself that this hotel should not be a 4**** hotel.

Would I go back...Sorry no!

Eileen stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in August 2005
We stayed all inclusive at this hotel.

The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very spacious, lots of room for a family ( 2 adults and 2 Children)

The food was of high standard, with lots of choice every day, only when you have been eating in the same place, breakfast, lunch and dinner it can get a little boring.

The staff were great, if you smiled and talked to them.

The main disappointment were the sunbeds, you had to set an alarm start waiting from 8.30 then at 8;45 run and hope two people don't go for the same bed. You wouldn\'t mind the hotel had loads of room for more beds.

Tour Operator: 1st choice

Bernadette had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in August 2005
The hotel was great, large rooms looked after by very friendly cleaning staff. We used the safe in the room for piece of mind so left our rooms each morning with no worries.

The staff were mostly fine, some were a bit abrupt but most responded to friendliness.

We had a 2 and a half year old with us and had pre booked and paid for the cr

helen roberts stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm in August 2005
We stayed in this hotel in August 2005, and although I wasn\'t very keen on going to Benidorm for a summer holiday and was not too impressed with resort when we arrived, I have to say I was more than pleased with this hotel.

The staff were kind, the hotel was very clean and the rooms were large airy and bright! The first choice reps were fantastic and great with the kids.

The pool was clean and large and unlike other hotels in this resort you do actually get the sun all day long as this is a low rise hotel. The only problem beeing, that it is a 20 mins walk downhill from the beach, sunbeds do get taken very early!

The location of the hotel I found good, because noise levels are low with the hotel beeing out of ...
the main hussle and bussle of resort.

The restaurant was clean and the food was excellant! The restaurant manager was very friendly and new us all within a few days. You could have a nice bottle of wine with your lunch and dinner and food was always hot, and replaced quickly if not eaten promptly from the buffet. As with all All-Inclusive hotels food can get repetitive, but the standards are good and this is a Rui Hotel run restaurant.

Hotel 10 out of 10 - entertainment needs attention, but you are in the liveliest resort in europe!

My kids had a ball, mike 15, tom 11 and they made some great friends whilst we were there!

I would go back to this hotel, but only if it was removed from Benidorm! ( sorry Benidorm but youre not my cup of tea!)

blues visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in July 2005
Went to this hotel for 2 weeks all inclusive.

It was a very clean hotel the maid came in every day to put clean towels in and once a week to change the bed.

There wasn

Billbo visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in July 2005
The hotel was clean however I think our maid was on holiday too. We got clean towels for most of the family.
We found the that the food was good. My 7 year old tried stuff we could not get him to eat here at home and now likes fresh grilled steak, lamb chops etc.

We missed Breakfast once and used the snack option after the Breakfast had been served, we got \"made to order toasted sandwiches\", a little bit of brown sauce and a glass of milk, happy faces all around.

The Hotel is a healthy walk from the beach front, however there are plenty of shops, pubs along the way. We did notice that when my wife wore a red top, the Spanish drivers where more inclined to let you cross at the designated crossings.

The hotel staff were OK, apart from ...
one lady at reception that I must have rubbed up the wrong way when we booked in. I asked for a late checkout on departure, told to ask later but I asked if she could check there and then, she took a quick look at her screen and told me \"it was not possible as the hotel was full on our departure date\". I told her I would keep checking, just in case of a cancellation and I did for the next 4 days, only to be told by the same person the same story. My wife was coming back from the shops the following day, noticed a different member of staff, inquired about late checkout and was told \"no problem, I need your room card and 30 euros\". Don\'t figure?
When we booked there was no mention of a Gym, however there is a good gym available with a good mixture of cv machines and weight machines.

Tour Operator: Mediland

Mrs Carr had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in July 2005
I would just like to say to anyone who has doubts about going to this hotel, don't worry. I found the hotel to be spotless everywhere from the pool area to the bedrooms also the maid was great. The rooms were spacious with a fridge and air-conditioning - couldn't fault at all.

The food was second to none, also a varied choice and always hot. It is the first time we have had a great breakfast (no greasy streaky bacon and eggs like other hotels!!!!).

Our girls both aged 13 had a great time and would recommend the hotel to anyone. Only downside (for some was it was a little walk from the front) - but not for us as we do like a walk on holiday. Don't hesitate you will enjoy this hotel.

Tour Operator: sun travel

reilly visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in July 2005
This hotel is immaculate and decor is very modern. maid service excellent with clean towels daily. Staff very courteous and professional. Bar service a bit slow pace.

The hotel food was alright, possible above average but we found with the resort being so cheap we tended to eat out most nights.

Hotel is located a 10 mintue brisk walk or 30 minute slow stroll from the front. Plenty of wee shops and bars to visit on the walk down. You can walk to the waterpark - 5 mins uphill.

The hotel is situated on a busy road but there are pedestrian crossings right outside the hotel door, so if you are worried about the spanish motorist just wait for the green man!

Entertainment was not up to much. Bingo every night and some kids shows but was targeted mainly ...
for the spanish residents. Okay if you have small kids but the older ones may get fed up.

Beware if you want to go to bed before midnight - you will not be able to sleep until the entertainment is finished because of the noise.

Pool is about 5 foot deep all over - which was just too deep for me as I am 5 foot and like to feel my feet on the ground when im in the pool. Pool attendant was on the ball. Please note that lilos and balls are not allowed in the pool. If you are wearing a tshirt in the pool it has to be white - my husband was told to leave the pool as he was wearing a blue tshirt and I saw a little girl being asked to leave also as she had on an orange tshirt.

Whilst we were there the policy of putting towels on sunbeds was not tolerated until 9am - if you broke the rules your towel would be removed and left at reception.

There is a small shop on site - only selling basics like water, juice magazines but was very reasonable as only 1 euro for large bottle of water.

Tour Operator: 1st choice

William Douglas had a holiday at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in July 2005
Low level hotel which was very clean, the swimming pool was a tad small, however the staff did set a policy to remove towels from the loungers before 09:30.

There is a small gym which was not mentioned on the hotels profile, which I found to be very good.

At meal times the staff were great and the food was fab.

We had a late flight back and the hotel where very helpful even though they had no rooms for late checkout.

We have a AOA deal this year again and this is one of the hotels. We will look forward if it is.

Tour Operator: Co-op

Brian stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm in June 2005
This hotel was very nice a good layout apart from the childrens play park.

The hotels cleneness was good apart that for 3 days our bed sheets hadent been changed. The food was ok for me apart from quite alot of it was really greasy ,my other half and son found it quite hard to find something to eat so we had to eat out quite alot whitch you shouldnt exept for a 4 star all inclusive.

The location is not as it seems in the brochure they say it is a 10 min walk to the beach but honestly it is 10 min on the number 10 bus thats if you can find a place on it.

The entertainment is not good the same thing every night bingo then a dodgy entertainer .During the day there is nothing for kids ...
apart from kids club and on our second day 4 kids walked out of. Hotel staff were very nice a good laugh,the reps were not that good.

Benidorm its self is very good but dont stick to the main street explore old bonidorm its a lot better.

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

Isabel stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in June 2005
The brochure said that this hotel is kids orientated but there was nothing for kids to do during the day apart from the kids club .

If you are taking kids on holiday you want to spend time with them as a family and the hotel did not cater for this especialy for young chilldren.

The layout was not very good for this the park is behind the hotel and when kids club is on you are not allowed in.

Also the pool should be covered at night but it isnt.The kids entertainment starts at 9 pm now young kids are usually sleeping at this time. The adult entertainment leaves alot to be desired the same thing every night.

The food is terrible and paying for all inclusive we had to eat out every day. The staff were very abrupt and when ...
they have any functions on they were not interested in pre paid customers.

The fridge in our room did not work although we complained twice. Also we pre booked a kettle for our room and paid for it but on arrival we did not get it, the hotel said we would have to pay 50 euros for one even though we showed them we pre paid.

First choice from start to finish were disappointing especially the the reps . Although some people were happy quite alot were deeply disappointed when we spoke to them.

Overall a disappointing holiday ,the hotel should not be 4 star. We would not recommend any one with young kids to this hotel, as it is false.

Emma visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in June 2005
Just returned back from a weeks stay at this hotel. We had a fantasic time. Plenty of choice for breakfast, dinner and tea. Ice cream for the kids was plentyful but think it might be a good idea to have lollie ices or ice pops and local crisps to be added in.

Perfect location. Yes it is a walk down to the beach but at the most 15 min which take my word for it we walked it every day. Its only longer if you stop of to take a look at the hundreds of shops you pass on your way down there or stop off to have a drink which you may need as it hit 37 degrees on or last day there and that was in June.

The hotel itself is ...
spotless. Clean bedding and towels daily. Reception staff friendly and helpful and some of the waiting on staff in the resturant where ok. The pool bar staff never smiled and eveything seemed to be to much trouble for them. Entertainment staff worked really hard but some of the acts where boring. But the drinks made up for it.

First Choice kid club reps and First Choice hotel reps where always smiling and very helpfull the kids loved them and so did we for an hour and a halfs peace. Its 11 euros for an hour and a half in the creche and worth every penny as it gets too hot for the little ones.

The hotel is directly opposite the benidorm palace and is a 10 min walk up the hill from the water park and mundamar.

Rich stayed at Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel in June 2005
The hotel was spotless, it is only 2 years old.

The food was a big disappointment, breakfasts were terrible, hairy undercooked fatty bacon and one day hot dog sausages for breakfast.

Dinner and tea you could always find somthing to eat, which for 4* is poor.

Choice for children was same everyday and no childrens cutlery either.

The hotel is on a very busy main road and we did not feel safe leaving the hotel in any direction, especially walking past the petrol station. If you use the bus to go to Benidorm it is much easier.

We went all inclusive and you are given passes, one pass one drink, therefore you don`t carry money and that means fewer tips for the staff and boy did it show! The staff were slow, miserable and served anybody without a pass first.

We went because it was supposed ...
to be family friendly, the entertainment for kids at night started at 8.30 and finished at 9.00.
During the day if you didn`t pay for the creche or similar there wasn`t any entertainment.

The pools were nice, but it needs a barrier between the kiddies pool and the main pool. The main pool is the same depth all round, nearly 5 foot.

We would visit this hotel again but not all inclusive and we wouldn`t pay full price.

sharon visited the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel, Benidorm in June 2005
Just returned from this hotel. I choose all inclusive as I have been all inclusive before and it was definitely value for money and this was the same at this hotel.

The room was very spacious and was cleaned daily and the beds were changed once in the week.

The hotel food was good and was always hot and there was plenty of variety for the children, although there were people complaining that there should be more British food (if you want British food holiday in Britain!). My only criticism of the restaurant was that the staff were a bit slow to clear away plates and to come and ask you if you wanted a drink and they never came back to ask you if you wanted another drink, you would have to ask someone if you wanted one.

The ...
closeness of the beach as described in the brochure is a bit exaggerated, we only went once and it was crowed and we got a taxi. Too far to walk in the heat with young children. I feel this should have been worded better in the brochure. The busy road right outside the hotel put me off walking anyway, you take your life in your hands if you want to cross the road (remember Spanish drivers don't have to stop at crossings!).

The hotel staff were o.k. but the not the friendliest that I have met.

The pool area is very nice ,but not that spacious I would think there would be a problem with the amount of sunbeds and chairs that are available in the peak season as there wasn't enough when we were there and the hotel wasn't full.

The entertainment was what you'd expect in Spain. The Kid's club was good and the children couldn't wait to go there ( Nikki and Laura were excellent)The criticism of the club was the cost implications the majority of the activities did cost and when you've got more than 1 child attending it can be pricey.

Overall it was a great holiday and I would return to the hotel if it was in a different location, referring to Benidorm as the Spanish Blackpool is an understatement, but then again everyone

Other hotels in Benidorm