40 independent reviews of the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel
Address: Calle Ibiza, 17, 03503 Benidorm, Spain
Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel
Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel Location
Ranked #71 of 130 hotels in Benidorm

Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel is rated 3.25 out of 5 from 40 Reviews

Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel Reviews

"Staff were friendly"
walt visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in October 2011
Stayed at the Pueblo for 11 nights, we requested a room in main hotel got one on 11th floor overlooking main road with the sun in the morning, flat screen TV and fridge (cool box) included with price. Plenty of space for clothes and balcony with chairs and little table.

The hotel has 4 lifts (one an outside one). Large dining room with good variety of buffet food and the waitresses very good with clearing and resetting tables. Large swimming pool and there is an undercover one with plenty of sunbeds and seating outside pool bar open as well. Entertainment was largely for the Spanish guests bar prices were very reasonable. All the staff we found were very friendly.

"Overall good"
Wheatcrunchie stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in October 2010
We arrived at the hotel at 11.30am and were given the key to our room straight away.
We had a room in the main building, which I had requested, on the 5th floor. There was plenty of space in the room, even with 3 beds. Room was nicely decorated and spotlessly clean, as was the rest of the hotel.

Free Wifi was very handy as well. We found all the staff very pleasant and helpful.

The food was ok, but we did struggle to find things we liked each night. Maybe we're too fussy.

Indoor pool was lovely, the kids braved the outdoor pools but they were a bit too chilly for me!

I loved the view from our balcony and we had the sun on it near enough all day. I'd definitely return to the Pueblo.

"Loved it!"
Cazb had a holiday at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel in October 2010
We stayed here for 11 nights; on arrival we were allocated a room in the annexe although I had requested one in the main building. But were told we could change the following day which was fair enough. The difference to the annexe and main hotel was like chalk and cheese, rooms in main hotel were newly refurbished and were lovely, we had a room on the 14th floor and there was no problem waiting for lifts.

Food is very good, probably with the best choice we have had in Benidorm.

Hotel is large with a mix of nationalities and most people would say Hola and seemed very friendly.
Staff are lovely and helpful for such a large hotel.

Sunbeds do get reserved so I would advise to get one before 9 o'clock if that is important to you.

Can't comment on the entertainment as ...
we always went out at night but there is the usual aerobics around the pool and other daytime activities.

Location is excellent. I feel we have found our first choice of hotel as I loved it.

"Very busy"
longmore visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in September 2010
Hotel was ok, very very busy at meal times, rooms very basic but enough room and storage space for 2 adults, no fridge or kettle, but you can hire a mini fridge for 3 euros per day.

Market right next door to the hotel on Sundays and Wednesdays . Think I would probably go for a smaller hotel next time, food was excellent, room not ready when we arrived and the Thomson rep does not accompany you on the coach from hotel to the airport, just dropped off in the street on your own, internet 1 euro for 20 mins.

Recommended: No

Mrs H visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in July 2009
Just got back from a one week stay at this hotel and we were really pleased. The Hotel is actually a 3 star but I would say it is an excellent 3 star and if the room facilities were a bit better, I would definately give it a 4 star. There were 6 of us altogether and everyone of us had a fantastic time. The rooms in the main building where we were are a bit on the small side with a half size bath. We travelled with our 14 year old who is the size of a man but we coped - we only use the room for sleeping and a hasty change!!
The Hotel was very clean and our rooms were cleaned every day and we had fresh towels every day if we ...
wanted them.
Food was excellent, lots of choice. We never struggled to find something we liked and that includes my fussy son! All well cooked and hot. They probably use the same menu each week but we only stayed for a week so can\'t comment on that but then, that would be normal for any hotel offering AI / FB.
Hotel location is excellent, right in the heart of Benidorm and literally 5 mins from the lovely Levante Beach. Although being in the heart of Beni may put you off, we didn\'t really notice any outside noise at all.
The Hotel staff were fine, some better than others, there is a very sour faced lady on reception but maybe I have that opinion of her because we had a bit of a struggle checking in, apparently they were only excpecting 2 adults when we had booked 3. Generally I found all the staff to be friendly from the cleaners to the waitresses and some of the waiters around the pool had a good sense of humour!
I can\'t comment on the entertainment as we went out every night but there seemed to be a good animation team with plenty of activites going on.
I would definately go to this hotel again, the facilities for kids are really good - games room (including 10 pin bowling, arcade and computers), in door pool, outside play area, children pool, pool tables, table tennis, water activities etc etc. The pool area is quite big with plenty of sun beds and seating area\'s but you need to get your bed before 9:30am otherwise you may struggle in peak season. There were a lot of spanish when we were there and a lot of young people but I didn\'t notice any problems with the different groups mixing.

Tour Operator: Travel Republic

sharon and billy stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in April 2009
we stayed for a week we wish we had booked for longer this is a good hotel the only thing we could fault was the size of the rooms we were in the main block the ro oms in the annex are much bigger even a full size bath

Sharon visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in January 2009
This was our second time in the Pueblo. Much better this time as in the main block.

The Peublo is a great location hotel for clubs and beach. All the staff were helpful and friendly.

Tour Operator: Thomson

Neil & Hayley stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in March 2008
We have stayed in this hotel a few times. Its clean and the staff are really friendly. The food was lovely, it is mainly spanish but they also have a good choice of plain food if you like burgers, pizza or chips etc. The hotel is right in the heart of benidorm but you dont seem to hear any of it.

The pool area was clean and tidy with lots of loungers, a real suntrap. There was a lot of spanish in our hotel, we thought they were, on the whole polite and friendly if you allow yourself to try and speak to them in their language!

The entertainment again was geared round the spanish and older residents, but in benidorm your never far away from whatever entertainment you like. We would recommend this hotel to families, couples or singles.

Tour Operator: independant

Peter Williams had a holiday at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel in September 2007
Just got back from the Pueblo Hotel, half board. Rooms small but clean, pool good plenty of sun beds not many brollies though.

Beware when you check in they put us in the Annexe Rooms out side the main hotel. We stayed one night there but found it noisy when people were going up and down the marble stairs and the travel agents don

Tour Operator: co op

Gillian & Jo visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel in September 2007
Hotel was very clean. Rooms were very small just basics, but clean. Staff were friendly, but didn\'t spend much time in the hotel. Food was ok fish almost every night so not much choice if you don\'t like fish. Good size pool area with 2 pools and kiddies pool and an indoor pool.

Tour Operator: Thomson

Helen lyons stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in May 2007
I decided to take my family to this hotel as said it was good for families. The only fault with that was the amount of much older guests( mostly spainish).They seemed to be very pushy and impatient in the dining room making my sons of 9 and 11 not wanting to go up on their own.The staff were great and helped my husband and both sons with their ordering in Spainish.Our balcony door was always left open by the cleaners which was a bit worrying as we were ground floor.Even after reporting it to the reception staff, they still did the same thing again.I am taking my sister and her family next year as we really enjoyed our stay. I had to promise our boys that we would be going back again in 2008.Thank you for making our stay a memorable one.

Tour Operator: Going Places

Robert Peryer had a holiday at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in February 2007
The only bad part of this hotel was the restaurant it is to small for all the guests and have a habit of closing a large part of it and is hard to find a table we had to share with strangers.

The lifts are to small to cope and only three for the entire hotel had to walk down most days 11 floors.

The rooms are small the bathroom has a half size bath and shower not a lot of space the floor got wet quite a lot.

Had a nice outlook over the market area the sun was on the balcony in the morning the chickens over the road cock a doodle doo all day and all night.

Tour Operator: thomson

jean phipps stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in December 2006
**Post removed - please post when you return from Spain**

Tour Operator: wintersunshine hols

vicky&phil visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in December 2006
When we arrived we got took to the wrong hotel and had to find our own way there, when we finally got there they put us on the 16th floor, so we moved into their annexe just off their hotel an it stunk. There was lots of noise in the night, and in the morning the cleaners make lots of noise if they wanted you out of the room so they could clean it.

The staff were not very helpful very snotty they were looking at us if we had 10 heads.

We had New Year dinner it was disgusting, steak was raw and we had a little bit of veg just stuck on a stick.

The room did get cleaned every day but there was always this horrable smell in it. Top it off when we were going home the coach never ...
turned up it went to the hotel were they dropped us off so we had to phone up for another coach to come an get us - only just about got the airport.

Tour Operator: thomas cook

sinead & tara stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in October 2006

These hotels are brilliant there in the centre of the new town Benidorm where all the clubs bars restaurants etc are.

I would recommend it to everyone but I wouldn

Tour Operator: easy jet

david had a holiday at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in August 2006
We booked this holiday 15 month in advance on an all inclusive basis but on our arrival we were informed that it was under new management and they were no longer an all inc hotel. This was news to us but after getting our rep it was sorted out and although they no longer do all inc they honoured our booking but I wish they had not bothered from day 1.

We had nothing but hassle trying to explain to staff that we did not have to pay for out drinks or snacks we were always being told to wait a momento so that someone could come over and check our paperwork we felt that we were stealing their food and drink and other guests kept looking at us thinking there was something dodgy going on.

Being the only 4 ...
all inc guests in a hotel this size was something I would never repeat but all in all the hotel was clean and the food was OK.

Tour Operator: first choice

ali visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in July 2006
Just returned from a week, full board, last minute holiday at the Pueblo Benidorm Hotel.

I took my disabled, w/chair bound Mum for a break.

We were placed in an annexe (5 block) and this was an ideal location for us, as I could sunbathe by the pool, while being just next to our room, so Mum could call me if she needed anything. She liked to sit on the balcony, where we got the sun all day.The other annexes were not in so good a position for this, so it suited us very well.

The food was very good, we thought - plenty of it, piping hot, lots of choice.

Pool areas good - 5 in all. Distinct shortage of sun beds and especially umbrellas, which I left a comment on in the feedback form.

Staff on reception ok, not brilliant, but ok. ...
No help with luggage on arrival - very difficult to handle w/chair and all cases! Again, noted this on feedback.
Got the room till 8 pm on last day for an extra 24 euros, which is a standard charge. Cleaner excellent, v pleasant and thorough.

Location was just right for us - near to everything, but not noisy. Air con very effective. Rooms quite small, but perfectly adequate.

Entertainment was mainly for the kids, and seemed very popular. Various shows at night for them. Looked a great hotel for families.

Overall, we were impressed by the facilities and location of the hotel, and would return.

Tour Operator: first choice

lorraine stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm in April 2006
Very clean hotel and pool area always spotless, never had to reserve a sunbed with towels however it was April.

Staff friendly on reception but bar staff do serve spanish first . The restaraunt was good with a nice selection of food but our first night was a Saturday and there was lots of spanish here for a short break the resturant was mayhem with people all walking in different directions and not waiting your turn to select your food.

We only stayed in one evening in the hotel to see what we thought was a Spanish evening but it was audience participation with 3 elderly gentlemen taking off their tops not my idea of being entertained.

Paul stayed at Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in April 2006
Hotel very clean, but Spanish guests do seem to get served first every time.

Ideal for the market and only a short walk to the beach.

Food good but you don't get chips every night so be ready to try Spanish dishes.

Have now added an indoor pool but be warned it is salt water.

Entertainment Spanish.

A good hotel for families it was our fourth time there and there will be a fifth.

Tour Operator: my travel

des visited the Pueblo Benidorm Servigroup Hotel, Benidorm, Spain in November 2005
Hotel location is spot on for the levantie area of the resort, close to the beach.

Clean hotel, food was very good, excellent choices.

Theres five pools in the hotel.

Evening entertainment was good didn't see much though as the resort has so much to offer.

I would definatly use this hotel again.

Tour Operator: airtours