Doramar Apartments

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Location
10 years ago
We chose the Doramar because of the location, we have stayed in a number of hotels in the area on previous visits and decided to give this apartment block a try.
I failed to notice previously that there are no balconys at all. Which I missed more than I though I would. The room was adequate for 2 people ONLY. There is air conditioning but only in the living & dining area. The kitchen is adequate if you plan on eating out - which is very cheap. The apartment was very clean on arrival, however, you have to pay extra for it to be cleaned during your stay and you could incur a
Cleanliness:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Independent

Recommended
Lee
10 years 11 months ago
The apartments wern't bad for a 3 star rating. The staff were very friendly and spoke great english, the female receptionists were rather easy on the eye. lol.

No one minded unlocking the lobby doors for me at stupid hours in the morning, (4/5am, drunk) the internet access in the lobby was a Euro for half an hours surfing, or 1.5 euros for 1 hour.

Underneath, in the Bar/Restaurant served food which was freshly cooked while you waited. Again, staff were friendly, kept me stocked up on san-miguel when needed.

I cannot comment on the pool, as it was November, and a bit cold for me.

Cleanliness:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Easyjet?

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.