Regency Hotel

30 of 37 hotels in Hammamet

3 out of 5 from 1 review
The Regency Hotel in Hammamet is a 4 star resort with direct access to the beach. The hotel is approximately 7km from the town centre and features swimming pools, gym and restaurant among other facilities all on site.

1 Review

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
Sherri
9 years 4 months ago
The best thing about this hotel is the beach front it has!!!!! Clean sand with safe access to the sea. Beach mattress extra charge!!!!
The staff are very helpful and friendly, but the food was very poor and resulted in us eating out everynight - I didn't see breakfast after the first day, boiled eggs with no eggcups - and this is a 4*???
I have been travelling 3 times a year to Tunisia for more years than I care to remember - and this was nothing near to my expectations.
Outside courtyard music until 12.30am everynight that blasted through every room was not after three nights a pleasure.
I will visit Tunisia again, but certainly another venue.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:
Entertainment:

Travel operator: Independant

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.