Mahdia Palace Hotel

1 of 5 hotels in Mahdia

5 out of 5 from 1 review
Zone Touritique Mahdia Monastir Tunisia
The 4-star Lti Mahdia Beach Hotel has a lovely sandy beach setting at Mahdia, Tunisia, set in landscaped green lawns and pool features with Moorish-style architecture and offering an All Inclusive option.

1 Review

• Good

• Food
  • Location
Professionally run excellent hotel
3 years 11 months ago
I have stayed at another excellent hotel in Mahdia, so was a little apprehensive about deciding to change venue. I shouldn't have worried.

Visually, a beautiful hotel with a traditional Tunisian foyer with a wide marble staircases sweeping down to the lower floors - traditional Arab carved balustrades and mezzanine - awesome! Very friendly and welcoming staff greeted us on arrival at reception with a fresh fruit drink. On reception level there was a large lounge with huge comfy settees and chairs, several bars and a Night Club. Also on that level was the entrance to the Thalasso Spa. A large shop selling a wide range of items was located on the second floor. On the bottom floor were several games rooms, TV lounge, a library. (What a pity the guests who 'borrowed' the books failed to return them!) and the entrance to the indoor pool. There was also a small lounge serving the traditional mint teas etc.

We used 2 dining rooms during our stay - both excellent not crowded. The food was a major problem for me, as it was simply excellent with a buffet offering a good range of salads and horse- d'oeuvre, and continental breads, salamis, cheeses etc, 2 very popular soups a superb choices of both Tunisian Cuisine and European style food. With a range of freshly grilled foods and my downfall, a beautiful and extensive range of mouthwatering desserts. Always fresh fruits and usually a range of ice cream - and after the first 2 weeks, I had to limit my visits to the evening meal as I found it very difficult to resist the temptations offered by the brilliant chef and his team. Also, very quick and professional service from the waiters and ma­tre d's.

Our room was well proportioned with separate bathroom with a toilet/bidet and situated to include a sea and pool view from the large balcony. Flat screen TV, mini fridge and coffee table and chairs. The Housekeeping service was more than excellent with tireless friendly service from the housekeeper and her team. Such hardworking personnel!

A sculptured outdoor pool with fountains and a small toddler's pool - and a pool bar with waiter service for those sunbathing around the pools and gardens. Beach towels were available for a small refundable deposit. One step out of the well maintained gardens and you are literally on the best beach in Tunisia. Any problems during our stay? It would be impossible to find the smallest thing to complain about and we have every intention of returning in November for another elongated stay.

We would both like to thank all the staff involved with our stay!
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:

Travel operator: ITS

Recommended

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

Popular hotels in Mahdia

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.