5 independent reviews of the Papillon Zeugma Hotel
Address: Papillon Zeugma, Ileribasi Mevkii-Belek Turizm Merkezi, 07500 Antalya, Turkey
Papillon Zeugma Hotel
Papillon Zeugma Hotel Location
Ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Belek

Papillon Zeugma Hotel Papillon Zeugma Hotel is rated 3.8 out of 5 from 5 Reviews

Papillon Zeugma Hotel Reviews

Alex had a holiday at Papillon Zeugma Hotel, Belek, Turkey in May 2007
We (2 adults + 1 toddler) have just turned back from this hotel and I can say it\'s spotless - the staff were cleaning all day long. The only complain is that the room was cleaned around 2:00 p.m., when my 2 years old girl was trying to get her afternoon nap.

The food, again I cannot complain: very good, lots of specialities, every dinner tried to have a theme: Chinese, Seafood, Turkish, Austrian, etc. and the waiters were also dressed accordingly.
We have not tried any of the 5 a\'la carte restaurants, but they also looked really nice.

The mini bar was stocked with: 2 beers-Efes, 2 Pepsi, 2 Sevenup, 2 sour-cherry juices and 4 mineral water bottles; the minibar was refilled daily.

In the bars (I have spotted at least three of them) all spirits, beer, coffee - Turkish as well, ...
and beverages were included, both local and international brands (Ballantine\'s, Malibu). You only had to pay for French champagne and aged brandy ot whiskey. The bartenders were quite nice and helpful.

Plenty of sun beds, but by 9:00 a.m. most of the good places were taken, both at the pools and on the beach (sandy).

The entertainment was good, my daughter did enjoy the minidisco. On one night there was a beach party, with fireworks, torches, music, drinks and a short play with invaders (dressed as in the Trojan war) coming by the sea (on jet-skies!!!).
There was also a bowling room, pool and pingpong tables and different kind of games for kids

I will definitly go back again, and certainly recommend it to anyone, especially .

Tour Operator: Ali baba tours

PaulWallis visited the Papillon Zeugma Hotel, Belek in July 2005
This hotel is spotless, the staff were cleaning 24/7.
regarding the food, again I cannot complain and I have been to 4 other 5* hotels in this region and I consider this to be the best hotel I have stayed in.

A previous comment about queuing for a\'la carte has been resolved, you now telephone between 10.00 12.00 and book a table.

The mini bar was well stock compared to other hotels I have stayed in with aleast 7 different drinks.

Even thought the hotel was full when I visited there was never any queuing, plenty of sun beds, relaxed atmosphere, plenty of variety.

I will definitly go back again, and certainly recommend it to anyone.

Tour Operator: Turkey Paradise

Hot Holidays

kinnin visited the Papillon Zeugma Hotel, Belek, Turkey in August 2004
We went to the zeugma on our honeymoon. Were picked up by taxi from the airport which was so much better than the coach.

Check in was a dodle and we were given a suite, with a very large bed. Mini bar was restocked every day including beer etc.
Air conditioning was brilliant.
600 staff to 1000 guests.

The food in the restaurant was so good we never bothered trying to book the a la carte meals.

Very large complex with plenty of bars and 2 big swimming pools. The nightly entertainment started at 9.45pm not 9 as stated by someone. It was very professionally produced.

And the bar staff were excellent as was the maid who cleaned our room. I would definitely revisit this hotel again.

Tour Operator: cosmos

Mootsie visited the Papillon Zeugma Hotel in August 2004
The Zeugma was excellent!!!

If you are looking for a relaxing holiday this is the place to be.

If you miss visiting the restraunts you are definitely missing out, the mexican was especislly good!

The hotel is quietly located with the small town of Belek a taxi drive away - only go if you want the touristy stuff!

If you want a quiet break away from it all this is the place for you. If you want a wild 18 - 30 type holiday it\'s not!

Tour Operator: Cosmos

Elizabeth King stayed at Papillon Zeugma Hotel, Belek, Turkey in July 2004
The hotel itself was ok, clean and well presented. We had chosen an all inclusive holiday so that we didn\'t have to worry all week about meal times and constant drinks and ices for the children. We were very disappointed to say the least with food arrangemnets. We had to queue up every morning by 9am to book a restaurant for that evening. We only made it there twice the rest of the time we travelled to outside restaurants which defeated the oject of an all inclusive. The staff on reception were so rude and un-helpful and made you feel as if you were a nuisance. The entertainment was one show a night which started at 9pm so again if we wanted to eat a little later and take our time we missed the show.

Tour Operator: cosmos