53 independent reviews of the Wow Bodrum Resort
Wow Bodrum Resort Location
Ranked #10 of 51 hotels in Gumbet

Wow Bodrum Resort Wow Bodrum Resort is rated 4.3 out of 5 from 53 Reviews

Wow Bodrum Resort Reviews

"Great staff, great food choice"
Yvonne stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel in June 2011
The hotel staff were excellent very proactive, and the service was very good. The food was lovely with such a choice, there was always something you could have, everything looked great.

The rooms were a little dated and colour scheme not the best, but it was quite acceptable, and room were clean and beds and towels were changed every day.

There were plenty of different places to eat and drink. The entertainment was pretty average. Location not too bad, dormus right outside the hotel, walking to the Gumbet about 15-20 mins bit steep coming back.

The one thing that did spoil the holiday was our visit to the hairdressers, he displayed no prices, then added this and that, saying hair cut for husband free, by the time he had finished we were up to 425 lira for what ...
he done, we could of had it done cheaper in England, so be aware and get a firm price first.

But we enjoyed our holiday.

"Would return is the entertainment is improved"
Margaret Marshall visited the Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey in June 2011
1 reader found this review helpful

Our check in was okay but the receptionist did not give us pool cards or time guide for the restaurants se we had to go back.

Room was basic and the housekeeping was poor we had to keep telephoning as we had not received clean towels a few days our room had not even been cleaned. The fridge only gets re-stocked if all bottles are empty so if you leave a drop of coke in the bottle you do not get a fresh one.

I liked the food and had no complaints it did get a wee bit repetitive but overall it was good.
I agree with another poster that the drinks at the pool bar and windmill bar were watered down as I could not taste the vodka in my drink.

The pool if you were not up by 7am you had ...
no chance of a sun bed, when we were there, there were 700 Turkish people on holiday who were a nightmare, they demanded brollies and the pool guy was sent to get them for them one guy tried to take ours he already had 2 but wanted his feet covered too. At the pool bar if a Turkish person wanted served they demanded to be served before you and the bar guy served them. One English man asked the bar guy if he was invisible I also had to ask why my son was not being served.

I had read great reports about the animation team but unless they have changed this year then I thought they were very poor. The day time games at the pool were great but the night time entertainment for a 5 star hotel was awful. Karaoke as with the sun beds if you were Turkish you got to sing after hearing around 14 Turkish songs to 1 international song we had had enough and moved to another bar as did most.

We complained to the customer relations and did notice a difference the next week. The 12 year to 16 year club was almost non-existent my son got 2 games of water polo and a banana boat ride that was it. The entertainment needs looked at badly. The best night was the beach foam party it was great. I have said that I would visit this hotel again but only if the entertainment gets improved.

If you decide to get your picture taken by the hotel photographer, he is a lovely person and the nicest Turkish person we met and he took some lovely pictures.

Check out times need to be looked at we were out our room 12 noon and did not get picked up until 2.15 am our flight was at 6.45am no courtesy rooms were made available. This is the first time I have not received one.

I do not think this hotel is a 5 star hotel maybe a 4. I hope my report helps you make your decision.

Sharon Smith visited the Wow Bodrum Resort in October 2010
We stayed here half term week and the last week the hotel was open before closing for the season
We had interconnecting rooms on the 1st floor overlooking the beach and sea - Fantastic! Room service everyday, very clean and the mini bar refilled with water, coke and beer.
All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especialyy \"Jimmy\" in the restaurant, who would fetch us juice and drinks and generally treat us like royalty. We all took advantage of the excellent all inclusive watersports, even though the weather wasn\'t brill the sea was warm. Food in the restaruant offered a good selection, though after a week it became a bit repetative. The Italian and the Turkish restaurant on site are excellent and we had no problems with reservations. Not much around the hotel and only 20 turkish lira in a taxi ...
to Bodrum, but to be honest there wasn\'t much to see and the shopping is dire. We would recommend this hotel, and would return again but earlier in the season.

Tour Operator: Thomas Cook

"Staff couldn’t do enough for us!"
Paul visited the Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet in September 2010
We chose this hotel after reading very good reports about it. It proved to be excellent value for money. Almost all drinks including numerous cocktails were covered (24 hour service). I am a fussy eater but there was not one night when I could not have overfilled my plate. The food is slightly different to Spanish standards but good. Our room was clean, in good condition and comfortable especially the beds (singles). The staff could not do enough for you especially in the restaurants and bars, they would be replacing your drinks before your glasses were fully emptied.

The animation team worked very hard and were very enthusiastic. There was a variety of entertainment with a number of live bands plus some karaoke which was more fun than I expected. The amphitheatre opened the night\'s entertainment (some cockroaches were ...
seen but not too many). The later entertainment took place outside by the Windmill bar, it was ideal weather for this.

There is a cosmopolitan clientele and they do try to cater for this, but as stated the entertainment was very good. The only negative point was that there were a number of mosquito bites amongst our party. I would be happy to return to this hotel in the future.

Bodrum was well worth visiting, especially the castle and the ruins of the Mausoleum. Gumbet nightlife was geared towards a younger crowd. We went see the Dream Girls show which we thought was overpriced and poor value - we have seen this type of act done better elsewhere.

All in all a very enjoyable holiday due mainly to the hotel.

"Maybe a 3 star would be about right"
Brian walsh visited the Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet in August 2010
I stayed here with a friend I would not rate the rooms as a 4 star and maybe a 3 star would be about right. Carpets were dirty, my coat hangers had to be cleaned before I could hang my shirts on them and the beds were hard.

If you have been in a 5 star apartment before you will be disappointing. But all the staff were very nice and the food was okay. Getting a sun bed around the pool was impossible- the worst i have experienced.

Recommended: No

"Overall this is a very good hotel."
Keith had a holiday at Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet, Turkey in August 2010
Overall this is a very good hotel. The staff work very hard to keep you happy and the hotel clean. The main restaurant food is good but it gets a bit repetitive after a while, the theme restaurants and booking system are very good and you should definitely try them.

The animation team work tremendously hard from 10 in the morning till 12 at night to keep you entertained. Lots of games if you want during the day , to getting everyone dancing at night. Rooms are good and the air conditioning is both quiet and effective.

The only negatives are that the next property pier has set itself up as an open air club and so from 3 in the afternoon you often have to put up with thumping base anywhere on the beach and until two in the morning ...
for any room facing the sea.
The hotel did act but only after complaints. Secondly they have a great amphitheatre for the shows but even in peak season it is never more than half full. This is presumably because a few of the shows where an outside act comes in to for acrobatics or to dance are good but 70% is what western Europeans would expect at a ten year olds birthday party for entertainment. Similarly the after show live groups are OK for a local audience but not that great night after night for the English, Belgium and Dutch guests.

Sharon visited the Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet in July 2010
Arrived mid afternoon after quite an uncomfortable airport transfer of one and a half hours on a coach lacking air conditioning.Never mind, everything just got better from then on. Check in was extremely smooth, we were given a drink and our cases were labelled with our room numbers. We were given directions to our rooms which we found easily. Suitcases were brought within minutes. Rooms were better than I expected, I thought a good size and clean, our room had obviously been freshly painted.
The views from reception, the panoramic lift and the pool area are gorgeous,you can watch the yachts going by in the bay or watch the watersports.
Food everywhere is excellent quality and always fresh. Main buffet restaurant always had show cooking whichconsisted of things like beef wellington, stir frys,fish baked in salt,whole roast chickens etc. Huge range of ...
salads and always a good selection of hot dishes including a grill outside which had either chicken,liver,steak,meatballs or turkey. We used both the Italian restaurant and the Turkish, both of which were excellent,the food in the Italian I would say was the best but Turkish was also good with a very friendly/cheeky atmosphere.
Pool area was very nice with a choice of two bars, the windmill or the pool bar. Again stunning views from the windmill bar and nice and cool in there.
There was the usual darts, water polo.pool games etc and the obligatory club dance but the entertainers weren\'t pushy at all. There was also either bingo or a quiz at the pool bar every afternoon. Entertainment team were good and I felt went above and beyond because they even organized a trip to Bodrum to a club which our Daughter and her friend went on. Also on a couple of occassions they went out in Gumbet with the entertainers,this was on the hotel bus. I believe a good time was had by all.
Service is excellent particularly in the restaurants,I have to mention Ali in the main buffet restaurant, your glass is never empty,you never have to search for a table, he even provided me with a chair for my handbag!
Another mention must go to Faruk in the windmill bar,one of the quickest,hardest working and most genuine people you would ever meet. Amazing how he remembers everyones drink from one night to the next!
Evening shows were better than any I have seen in Turkey, I think mainly because they had several live bands and you were encouraged to have a dance. The shows in the amphitheatre were more geared towards children with the exception or the Mr and Mrs WOW shows which were quite funny.
All in all, I would say this is one of the best holidays we have had and I would not hesitate to return. I think this hotel was excellent value for money,everything was great quality and all the staff right through the hotel were very proffessional at all times. The beach area was o.k, sand was coarse. Plenty of watersports on offer,canoes were free and my daughter and her friend went on those several times,there was never a wait for anything.
One last thing to mention,the dreaded sunbed situation,well there wasn\'t one! first week we could get one anytime of the day, second week was school holidays so you needed to be at the pool for about 8.30 to get four together but 8.30 in my view is fine.
Went out several times on the dolmus, Bodrum has a lovely harbour and it\'s a nice walk around the streets. Market was very claustrophobic and we only stayed about half an hour.I wasn\'t impressed with Gumbet but it was a pleasant stroll down the beach some afternoons for a change of scenery. When you say you are staying at the Wow, all the restaurant staff say the same thing,\"that\'s the best hotel in Gumbet\" so they don\'t bother persuading you to eat in their restaurant, because why would you when you have everything youcould possibly want at the WOW.

Sharon visited the Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel in July 2010
Arrived mid-afternoon after quite an uncomfortable airport transfer of one and a half hours on a coach lacking air conditioning. Never mind, everything just got better from then on. Check in was extremely smooth, we were given a drink and our cases were labelled with our room numbers. We were given directions to our rooms which we found easily. Suitcases were brought within minutes. Rooms were better than I expected I thought a good size and clean, and our room had obviously been freshly painted
The views from reception, the panoramic lift and the pool area are gorgeous; you can watch the yachts going by in the bay or watch the water sports.

Food everywhere is excellent quality and always fresh. Main buffet restaurant always had show cooking which consisted of things like beef wellington, stir fry’s, fish baked in salt, whole ...
roast chickens etc. Huge range of salads and always a good selection of hot dishes including a grill outside which had either chicken, liver, steak, meatballs or turkey. We used both the Italian restaurant and the Turkish, both of which were excellent, the food in the Italian I would say was the best but Turkish was also good with a very friendly/cheeky atmosphere.

There was the usual darts, water polo. Pool games etc. and the obligatory club dance but the entertainers weren't pushy at all. There was also either bingo or a quiz at the pool bar every afternoon. Entertainment team were good and I felt went above and beyond because they even organized a trip to Bodrum to a club which our Daughter and her friend went on. Also on a couple of occasions they went out in Gumbet with the entertainers, this was on the hotel bus. I believe a good time was had by all.

Service is excellent particularly in the restaurants, I have to mention Ali in the main buffet restaurant, your glass is never empty, you never have to search for a table, he even provided me with a chair for my handbag!

Another mention must go to Faruk in the windmill bar, one of the quickest, hardest working and most genuine people you would ever meet. Amazing how he remembers everyone’s drink from one night to the next!

All in all, I would say this is one of the best holidays we have had and I would not hesitate to return. I think this hotel was excellent value for money, everything was great quality and all the staff right through the hotel were very professional at all times. The beach area was o.k, sand was coarse. Plenty of water sports on offer, canoes were free and my daughter and her friend went on those several times, there was never a wait for anything.

One last thing to mention, the dreaded sunbed situation, well there wasn't one! first week we could get one anytime of the day, second week was school holidays so you needed to be at the pool for about 8.30 to get four together but 8.30 in my view is fine.

Went out several times on the dolmus, Bodrum has a lovely harbour and it's a nice walk around the streets. Market was very claustrophobic and we only stayed about half an hour. I wasn't impressed with Gumbet but it was a pleasant stroll down the beach some afternoons for a change of scenery. When you say you are staying at the Wow, all the restaurant staff say the same thing, that’s the best hotel in Gumbet so they don't bother persuading you to eat in their restaurant

Frances stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort in May 2010
The food was varied and plentiful and there were 3 a la carte restraunts.All areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean including the pool area.There were a lot of surruonding steep paths and stairs,which could be a problem if you weren`t able bodied,but it had views whichever way you turned.The staff were smart,courteous and couldn`t have been more helpful.The entertainment was a bit hit and miss but everything else,for us far outweighed this slight blot.It was everything we had hoped for and then some!We will definately be going back,I hope in the very near future.

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

katie and steve stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet in April 2010
god what a brill holiday we had ,its got the wow factor, everything was great ,every where so clean and so friendly location brill, plenty to do

Tour Operator: thomas cook

freddie Boyd stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet in October 2009
my wife an i where immensly impressed with the high standards of the hotel and its staff, the ownly negative thing was the carpets in the bedroom were not clean.

we would recommend this hotel to any one

Tour Operator: thomas cooke

Sophie stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey in August 2009
I have travelled to turkey for the past 8 years or so however this was our first time in gumbet and staying at the wow hotel. We arrived to Wow hotel on the 3rd August 2009 and the entrance to the hotel was amazing, there are security on the main front of the hotel 24 hours a day and you can only get into the hotel by showing your room key to the security guards who are very friendly and always polite.

On arrival we were quickly allocated a room within the space of around 5 minutes and the porter took our luggage to both mine and my sisters room and my mums and her partners room.

The rooms are well decorated with a flat screen t.v, a stocked mini bar with soft drinks, alcohol and water which is covered under the ...
all inclusive scheme and is replenished daily. The maids change the sheets and towels on a daily basis and there is no need to bring beach towels to the hotel as you are allocated a towel card at the start of the holiday which you exchange for your towel on a daily basis. Also in the room shower gels are provided, shampoo, and handwash again replenished daily. The air conditioning is also included within the all inclusive option and is very good, we even got a little cold during the night so switched it off! The safe is also included.

There is a large main pool which is always immaculatley clean and plenty of sunbeds so there is no need to get up early me and my sister often got up around 10 ish after a heavy night in gumbet and there was quite a few around. This is probably due to the fact that the hotel provides so much sunbathing places to choose from. Waiters also came round the pool at around 3pm to hand out fresh lemon juice something which i have never experienced from an all inclusive hotel and ice cream was available from 12pm onwards. There is also a relax pool which we didnt go to but looked very nice. The hotel boasts its own private beach and gigantic cushions to sunbath on which are on decking going out into the sea, and what look like four poster beds but there acually seats with waiters to take drink and food orders, however these are 18 euros each but well worth it for a day of the holiday.

I also couldnt complain about the food, there is an outside bbq area to the main restaurant which is amazing, i coudlnt fault the food at all there is something to cater for everyone. If not eating at the main restaurant you have plenty of choice at the a la carte restaurants such as the italian restaurant, turkish restaurant, fish restaurant or the medditeranean restaurant. These a la carte restaurants you have to book if going at night via your telephone system in your room but are well worth it. We went for both my mums and sisters birthday visiting the italian and turkish and they were very welcoming we managed to arrange a cake and they sang happy birthday and made special celebrations for us! However if visiting during the day then no reservation is needed and they are very tasty! They also bring out snacks at around 5pm by the pool which inluded jacket potatoes, sandwiches, cakes and many more. Also the soup is available all night for when you get in after partying in gumbet, which is quite handy.

The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and there are gardeners tending to it everyday. The rooms are all 3 stories high and therefore it is not just a gigantic hotel but you have your own little apartment.

Entertainment: The enteratainment here is also fab and the animation team are always friendly and have a right laugh with all staying at the hotel. In particular jasmine, vays, enis were all a good laugh and worked very hard. Shows were every night in the ampetheatre which included turkish night, mr and mrs wow, and many others. This was followed by live music or entertainment by the windmill bar which was always good and everyone was always up for a dance! However i have to say the best ever entertainment there was the beach party on a friday this included fire breathing on their own beach by members of the entertainment team, followed by limbo and many other activities and then a massive foam party on the beach with great music!

We tended to drink and relax mainly at the windmill bar as the staff there were amazing especially murat who was so nice and always made sure my vodka was topped up! also ferhat was always replenishing our drinks after learning what we all drank and bringing snacks to our table without even asking. We also ended up going out most nights with those who worked at the windmill bar and from the main restaurant such as devlet, sefer and many others who were a good laugh often not getting in until 6am or so! Near to the windmill bar is the apollo disco which is an on site nightclub again drinks included as they are 24hours a day which again is unusual as at most AI finish around 12 o clock.

All inclusive drinks inluded pretty much everything the vodka was really good at the hotel and quite strong not watered down at all. They also did bacardi, baileys, rum, beer, a large variety of fruit juices cherry juice, peach juice etc lipton ice tea theres so many drink choices for an all inclusive I could go on and on!

Within the hotel there is also a gym, health place, vitamin bar and many other amenities which you can find from the website. We also found there was a hairdressers and everyone is entitled to one free haircut during there stay! There is also a jewellers on site but quite expensive as its all brand makes like rolex.

There werent any children in our party but they are well catered for with their own kids club and activities all throughout the day and night such as a childrens mini disco and beach activities for them to do but your permission is needed and they get you to sign before allowing your child to take part in anything.

Beach activities are also included in the hotel such as free banana boating, jet ski, canoes and many other activities however things such as para sailing are chargeable but are quite cheap to do.

Would I visit this hotel again... in a heartbeat! Im hoping to return next year with my Uni friends as im 100% sure they will be amazed with it! Definetly recommend this hotel!

L Barter visited the Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet in July 2009
Having read the reviews on this hotel we were really looking forward to our holiday. We returned today and I can\'t believe quite how bad this hotel was compared to other hotels we have stayed in of this supposed standard.

The wall lights fell off the wall twice in 5 days leaving exposed live wires, the table and chairs on the balcony were cleaned maybe twice and once the cleaner left cleaning chemicals on the window ledge - thank goodness my 5 year old did not get hold of them. The hotel does have alot of facilities and I understand that this is what the star ratings are given for but the hotel was not clean - not to the standards of hotels we usually use. The food was uninspiring to say the least - in ...
fact my daughter has never had so much pasta and chips. If you don\'t eat alot of red meat you will struggle. My husband and I have lost weight on this holiday - unheard of before. The material napkins disappeared after a few days and had to be requested and we noiced that instead of changing the top tablecloth after use as I would expect from a hotel of this calibre it was often turned over to hide any marks or stains.

The pools are great and clean but the loungers are a bit grubby and tired around the main pool. We had to set an alarm for 7.30am to get sun beds. The entertainment was great and the kids club was fantastic even though my daughter was 1 of only 2 english speaking children there she did not feel left out. It was quite refresing some of the ideas at the kids club much better than the usual tour operator clubs.

We have mixed feelings - if it had been a 3 star plus we would have felt that you get what you pay for but paying for 5 star - it is not! One thing I will say is a must is the Turkish Bath but have it at the hotel not with the tour operator as once you were away from the hotel nothing much was included in the price quoted - not even a bottle of water.

Michael G had a holiday at Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey in July 2009
This is the second time we have been to this hotel and it is fabulous. Many more english this year. We booked a duplex family room which meant our boys had their own aprtment with connecting stairs. Brilliant. Clean and tidy, good entertainment. Trying to be negative the main restuarant gets busy. Some guests are very rude and push in all the time but you cannot fault the quantity, variety or quality of the food; just don\'t expect english and pork! the other resturants are great. The nightly entertainment is great if you are Turkish. The only problem we have is where do we go next year that is as good and is close enough to a good resort to go out at night.

Graham & June stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet, Turkey in June 2009
One of the best hotels we have stayed in on a foreign holiday in Europe.

Everything is included. There are no unexpected extras.

The hotel thoroughly deserves its five star rating.

We would go back there tomorrow !

Tour Operator: Direct Holidays

Iain & Laura had a holiday at Wow Bodrum Resort in June 2009
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel for many reasons. Our flights both ways were smooth and on time as was our transfers to and from the hotel. We was pleased with pretty much everything. I thought nearly all the staff were well mannered and pleasant. The entertainment was not too bad, there were some good live bands playing and some acts in the ampiltheatre were good and some not so good. The cleanliness of the hotel on a whole was at a high standard. The room we stayed in was also clean and suited our needs well. The food was very nice, I have no complaints with the quality, it was a bit too repetitive but we did stay for 2 weeks. We would visit this hotel again and recommend it to anyone who will stay in this lovely area of Turkey in the near future.

Mr B stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey in April 2009
Stayed at this hotel W/C 13/4/09. Flights on time landed at airport, 20 mins and we was sitting on the bus no waiting for cases. No stops on the way to hotel. Checked in straight away no waiting, cases left in lobby and delivered to room 15 minutes later. Hotel very clean, cleaners seem to be cleaning alday.Food & drink was excellent as was the service. The only disappointment was the entertainment music round the pool was very loud,and banging, evening entertainmentwas late starting and the music was very loud.We spoke to some French holiday makers who also walked out before the show started due to loud music and late start. There was a cellist in the lobby bar who was very good. We would go back to this hotel.

goodwin visited the Wow Bodrum Resort Hotel, Gumbet, Turkey in April 2009
What can I say - WOW by name and WOW by nature. This hotel is huge but everyone is so friendly. Everywhere is so clean and the staff can\'t do enough for you. The food is plentiful and freshly cooked. We went to the Italian and the Turkish restaurants and they were sooo good! And it\'s included in the all-inclusive deal as well!! This hotel is no good if you\'re on a diet as you can get food at any time of the day or night and the alcohol is free flowing. The animation team never stop but they can take no for an answer which is good. We wished we were staying for more than a week. We went on the 5-star day cruise which was lovely and well worth the money. ...
Would we visit this hotel again? Absolutely!! Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great, relaxing holiday.

Tour Operator: thomas cook

Mr & Mrs Hill had a holiday at Wow Bodrum Resort, Gumbet in October 2008
This was our 6th visit to Turkey and the 1st time we had taken the friends that travelled with us. Well what can we say!!

Our flight was delayed upon departure and once we did board we were seated next to a drunked party of 3 who were served drinks throughout the flight what a great start to the holiday........... We boarded our coach at Bodrum airport and set off - our first drop was to a deserted dark car park to drop off half the coach to mini buses for there resorts.

Once we arrived at the hotel the check in was speedy and our first impression wasn\'t too bad, after this it just went down hill fast. The rooms are so basic and antiquidated that they would struggle to pass as a 3 star no ...
way a 5 star. Most of the furniture in the hotel was like something out of the 70\'s and very shabby.

The 1st morning at the restuarant was like something out of a rugby scrum. The choice of food was very limited compared with other 5* hotels we have stayed in and apart from the freshly cooked eggs etc the food was lukewarm and sub standard. The toaster broke down after 2 days and it was not replaced as it was coming to the end of the season. The baker who cooked the bagels dropped one on the floor and it was returned to the basket and offered to the next person who wanted one. The waiters just ignored you and tables were not cleared in fact the flies had a feast every day. We ended up eating out some of the time as it was good to get a hot meal and good service.

There was no daytime animation at all the reps were just strolling around the resort and were only seen to change the music on the cd play or at the windmill bar drinking. There\'s not much we can say about but evening entertainment we heard of it was bad enough for us not to bother at all.

The other couple with us go locked out of their room and it took the hotel 45 minutes to come and open it after several calls and visits to reception who were extremely rude when asked when someone would be there to open the room.

Our room was not clean for 2 days- upon returning one day we found we had no towels or toilet rolls when we asked for them we were given a couple of towels and a toilet roll and told someone would be there to clean the room in 10 mins of course no one came even though we repeated our request several times. Then upon returning from our day out at about 16:30 we found that the door to our balcony had been left open all day!! open invitation to anybody to enter the room - great security...........

Getting served at the bar was great if you were female with a low cut top - most of the male guests had to wait quiet some time to get drink and were regulary ignored by bar staff.

The pool area was of a good size but all the cushions on the sunbed were stained and quiet dirty and you were lucky if you could find an umbrella that worked.

Anyway all in all we made the best of our week away but would never return to this hotel or resort.

Finally I can only describe our experience at Bodrum airport and unique.

Ingham stayed at Wow Bodrum Resort in October 2008
This hotel is definately not a 5*, more like a 3*.
We were disappointed with it - we have been coming to Turkey for 21 years and this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. They were winding the hotel down and this is not right because we had paid a lot of money to stay there. The food was diabolical - nothing special at all, no more than 2 or 3*. The rooms are really dated. The air conditioning did not work, and the bathrooms were really in need of refurbishment. We have never been so disappointed in our lives. The a la carte restaurants were rubbish.
The entertainment was non existant and the facilities were not even worthy of a 3*.