12 independent reviews of the Isilay Apartments
Ranked #12 of 173 hotels in Marmaris

Isilay Apartments Isilay Apartments is rated 4.58 out of 5 from 12 Reviews

Isilay Apartments Reviews

angie prosser visited the Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris in May 2007
I took my family on their first holiday abroad and oh boy what a fantastic holiday.

We stayed at the Islay apartments in Marmaris the apartment staff were great and all very friendly.

You could order food at any time of day or night it was cheaper than I thought the food was to a high standard.

The staff all made a fuss of all the family especially the kids. Who thought of them as friends.

The location was good and also quiet .but still enough going on to keep everyone happy.

Entertainment was a turkish night and magican for the kids. The maid was hard working and honest the pool area was always keeped clean at all times. And yes we will visit again hopfully next year.

leanne had a holiday at Isilay Apartments, Marmaris, Turkey in September 2005
My friend and I went to the Isilay in October 2005 and I would definately come back to see all my friends Halit, Ali, Nial and Sener my favourite!!

The food was lovely and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly place to go and the walk up to Marmaris main stretch is a gorgeous walk!!

I also went horse riding up the mountains which was gorgeous and we went through a little lake as well!!

sinead handley had a holiday at Isilay Apartments in June 2005
Well we went to Marmaris in July 2005 me, Mum and Sister stayed in Isilay apartments while the rest of the family stayed in Club Anastasia.

The hotel was very very clean and tidy. the food was great and cheap as well. The hotel staff were very funny and nice. The entertainment was good but not alot of it.

Yes I would visit this hotel again no problem.

Tour Operator: going places

Liam Davies visited the Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris in September 2004
The Hotel was a very nice place.

The staff were also friendly, and we are planning to come back as we had a very enjoyable holiday.

All the staff were brilliant and we rate the hotel 10 out of 10.

We found the value of stuff over in Marmaris also very good.

Isilay apartments care a lot about you having a good time and enjoying your holiday. We thank them for the service that they provided and look forward to coming back for a longer stay.

Tour Operator: My Travel

john middleton had a holiday at Isilay Apartments in September 2004
My family and I travelled to Marmaris for the first time in October 2004. We found the hotel to be of the highest standard of cleanliness, our maid was first class, as were the rest of the staff.

The location of the hotel we found to be very good. There are many bars and cafes around the hotel and in particular we found the \"Rainbow\" fun bar to be of first class entertainment for both adults and kids, this is located just accross tne road on the corner.

Unfortunatly I was taken into hospital for 5 days whilst in Marmaris {nothing to do with hotel or marmaris} and my family were treated like \"Royals\" by the staff and manager.

Would I visit again ? Oh yes without a doubt !!
Well done and thanks for a great time.

rhona evans visited the Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in July 2004
This has got to be one of the friendliest and cleanest apartments in Marmaris. The food was cooked by one chef (nial) and was excellent, the bar staff Sener and Ali (baba) became more like friends and were great with both adults and kids, ask Ali to show you his Magic card tricks! he kept everybody entertained, the Turkish night well worth the

lorraine had a holiday at Isilay Apartments, Marmaris, Turkey in June 2004
These apartments were very clean and the staff are very friendly, they treat you more like family and are very good with the kids.Food was excellent and cheap! Turkey nite was brill with the enternment of ali and channel doin blues brothers!The location of isilay apartments is handy to alot of restrants ( Rainbow bar, Adam And Eve ect)and local market shops.We have been to marmaris for 4 years and this 1 has to be the best thanks to all the staff and to especialy HALIT the manager of ISILAY APARTMENTS!

mrs jamison visited the Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in June 2004
We stayed in these appts in June2002 Sept2003 we returned to Turkey this year but unfortunatley could\'nt get booked into Isilay as it is so popular and we left it too late, so we have to say our holiday was\'nt as good as it was the previous years.
Lucky enough the appts we ended up in were nearby so we were more often in Isilay at night than we were in our own appts. The staff at Isilay Halit {The manager] Haki,Sener,Ali, Nail,and even the cleaner are wonderful people, they made us most welcome even though we were staying elsewere,we thoroughly enjoyed meeting other people who were staying there as we did\'nt get to know anyone at our appts as we only slept there and went to Isilay whenever possible, even to the Turkish night which was most enjoyable and ...
entertaining with Ali and Sener doing Blues brothers, The food is also good too and cheap Thanks Nail hope to see them all soon definatly have to book early...

Tour Operator: direct holidays

Melissa stayed at Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in May 2004
The hotel was lovely and quiet, but with enough going on to keep me interested. the staff were fantastic, they didnt just become our waiters, they became our friends. the food was cooked from scratch by one chef. the only probelm I had with it was there were parties going on in other hotels up until 3 or 4 in the morning so it was rather noisy. but apart from that, I really cannot fault it.

Tour Operator: Airtours

charlotte laverick stayed at Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris in May 2004
We stayed at the Isilay Appartments 29/06/04 it was the best holiday me and my family have ever been on. we go on holiday every year but we have to say this was the best. we will be visiting the Isilay Appartments again next year. The staff were fantastic and they all make sure your holiday turns out the best for you. there is a friendly atmosphere with the staff and all the familys around the pool. The clubbing out there is great for the teens and the food in the Appartments is great. Everything out there is cheap and you will have no problems in getting board and having nothing to do because turkey offers alot to you and your family. i would rate the Appartments to be 10/10

Karen had a holiday at Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey in April 2004
The apartments were spotless and cleaned every day. They even cleared up my teenagers clothes from the floor and folded them up for him ( a habit I don\'t intend to follow). There is a cafe at the apartments and the food is cheap and quite nice.All the staff are very friendly. They are helpful and pleasant and the children all loved them.We went at the end of May and there was only one night when entertainment was laid on - a Turkish night which was good fun.
On the negative side the apartments back onto another block which has very loud music until about 2am. The walls in the apartments are not thick and we found sleeping difficult until we got used to all the noise. The childrens pool cannot really be described as a pool - its only ...
about 6ft by 3ft. You also need to take your own toilet paper as only one roll is supplied to last your entire holiday !.

Tour Operator: Airtours

tina jones visited the Isilay Apartments Hotel, Marmaris in May 2003
rooms were very clean and tidy and the staff were really helpful good entertainment food and drink very cheap and friendly atmosphere i would recommend the isilay appartments to anyone it is allocated in a nice place away from all the hassle and the noise from down the front i would rate this place for all 10/10

Other hotels in Marmaris