Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
have a good time ...jade ..please be sure to write a review on your return......
Hi All im back from Sunny Beach.

Well it didnt start off brilliant as we were left on the main road with no rep but we found our way into reception and got into our room which was nice surprisingly! Was a bit shocked at having to leave 140 lev deposit but i suppose thats because it was a freestyle holiday.

The first morning we went down to reception to get some info on our welcome meeting or see a rep as we had no info - i asked the receptionist and got a grunt in reply which wasnt really much help! We remembered where the other hotel was however and got a taxi to there and got our info!

I think people say it is a lot chepaer than it actually is though as i spent £400 there in a week - i did drink a fair bit but im not sure where the 50p beers were?!

Did the bar crawl with the reps which was really good but didnt do the other trips (my friends are a bit boring!!) but was told the beach party trip was brilliant! Food was ok better than i expected and we ate at the happy bar on flower street twice lovely chicken skewers, spag bol and pizza was delicious as they have a stone bake oven thing!

Mamacita's was also really nice had the chilli there which was a bit hot but the portions are huge and reaosnably priced! Chilli Peppers was a nice meal but quite expensive but if had morwe time would have probably eaten there again. Tried to go to Djannys but we were never there ealry enough and the queue to get in was half way up the street!

Beach was lovely if the sea was a bit rough and it didnt look like it had been cleaned very much i.e ciggarette ends everywhere and i was shocked as no1 comes over and asks if you want a drink or food like im used to but i suppose its different everywhere. it cost 18 lev for two sunbeds and a parasol which i thought was a bit steep but we only went twice so didnt matter too much!

Anything else you want to know give me a message and ill try to help!

Jade xxx
Hi Jade
Welcome home and thanks for a great report. Sounds like you had a good time. I am not surprised that you spent more than you expected to. The bars the reps will take you into are more expensive and I read on another thread that you dined at MacDonalds at lunchtime. McDs is probably the most expensive place in Sunny Beach, costs more than at home I believe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.