Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Jade, I suspect a youthful holiday as you mentioned the pub crawl. I can definitely tell you that they wouldn't take you to the 1 lev bars as they wouldn't earn any commission.
There a loads of bars doing cheap drinks, unfortunately, not on the sea front which is where most of the rip off bars are and these are the ones the young and daft tend to hang out in.
" Fools and their money are easily parted "

I'll be back in 3 weeks time and can assure you I will only be paying 1 lev for a pint of lager.

:sun2 Toonman
Ho toonman2,

I'll go back in four weeks and I'll go to Billy's (1 big beer - 1 lev).
toonman2 wrote:
not on the sea front which is where most of the rip off bars are and these are the ones the young and daft tend to hang out in.
" Fools and their money are easily parted "

i dont consider myself Daft or a fool to be honest but i dont want to go to the bars where there are no people in them. We went for a good holiday not a penny scrimping one. we went along flower street and i wasnt saying they were expensive just not as cheap as i thought they were going to be.

the cocktails were generally on happy hour anyway and they put about half a bottle of vodka in each one so i wouldnt consider myself ripped off, Just misled a little.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.