Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
S'illott
6 Posts
Hi rosenclive

We stayed at the Playa Moriea last year.

Basic accomdation but thats fine by us as all we use it for is somewhere to sleep.... right across the road from a convenient spa shop, beach is directly infront of the hotel within 25mtrs of the hotel steps. Beach is nice and clean not too crowded either.

S'Illiot is quieter than neighbouring Sa Coma but being only a short distance away its not a problem.
We took a stroll along the promenade in the evenings into Sa Coma which takes about 15mins (leisurely pace) and walked back in the edge of the sea on the way home :D

Plenty of nice places to eat in Sa Coma although they do seem to fill up very early... :cheers
Hi, thanks alot for info on playa moreia appts. Do i need to take t.towel, dishcloth, pegs ect? :wave:
Hi

I hope this helps. I have not stayed in that apartment but have stayed in S'illiott, which is a gorgeous resort. I can highly recommend it for that reason, going on past holiday 2 years ago. The Paraiso apartments are absolutely wonderful, I think they do self catering as well as HB. I went HB, the food was absolutely wonderful.

Again, hope this helps and whatever you decide, have a wonderful holiday.
Hi Rosenclive

You may want to take tea towel pegs n dishcloth as they dont provide them.... I usually put some in anyway no matter where we go ;)
hi, thanks for reply. Now i can just relax and look forward to our hols!! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.