Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Leyland Lass ... it might also be worth checking out/posting in the Airport/Resort Transfers topic in our Costa Blanca forum ... please click here.

David :wave
New winter route for easyJet

EasyJet is launching a new winter route from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Grenoble.

Twice-weekly flights are now on sale with fares starting at £24.99 one-way, including taxes.

The first flight is scheduled to operate on Saturday 8 January.

Earlier this year, easyJet announced that it was to begin operating twice-weekly flights to Lyon from Liverpool.

The first flight to Lyon is scheduled to fly on Saturday 18 December.

EasyJet has also confirmed today that, due to growing passenger demand, it will provide an additional rotation each week day on its domestic route from Liverpool to Belfast with fares starting from £23.99 one-way, including taxes.

UK commercial manager Ali Gayward said: "The additional flights on the Liverpool to Belfast route will also help those people who have been affected by Ryanair's recent decision to pull out of Belfast airport."

With permission from Travelmole
Hello all...

Can you answer my question anybody? Does EJ fly to Dalaman in April? I'm not sure as out of season. If not how would I get there in April? Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Ruth
Hi Ruth ... it could be weeks yet before Easyjet confirm/release the Dalaman schedules. For non Easyjet options, it might be best if you post separately, perhaps in this topic:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=148171

David :wave
Easyjet boosts Bristol routes

Easyjet has launched two more routes out of Bristol airport, to Fuerteventura and Salzburg.

Flights will head off to the Canary Islands twice a week from December 11 and tickets are already on sale. Twice weekly flights to Salzburg will start from December 12.

The airline says that it also plans to increase capacity on its route from the south-western airport to Edinburgh from three to four daily flights this week.

UK commercial manager Sophie Dekkers said: "EasyJet now offers a total of 39 routes from Bristol Airport, and we plan to continue to expand further from this key base to provide yet more choice to travellers."

Bristol Airport head of sales and marketing Jason Wescott added:"The additional frequency to Edinburgh responds to demand from business passengers for more flexibility on this key route. Four daily flights will make day-trips from Bristol to the Scottish capital more convenient, as well as improving access to the South West for Scottish visitors."

With permission from Travelmole
Easyjet has launched two more routes out of Bristol airport, to Fuerteventura and Salzburg.

:) Great. Another couple of affordable routes from Bristol which is my closest airport for easyjet flights. I shall take a peep at the prices on offer. Thanks David
ooh salzburg is lovely Shirley . That's one you and Helen can add to your weekend break list .
no they can't - yet another hopeless easyjet schedule! obviously aimed at skiers going for 7/14 nights but no use for short breaks.
:que What's the point of doing things like that. :think I got quite excited when Shirley told me earlier.
Just letting you know - first of the flights for April - Sept 2011 are now for sale. Not all airports yet but Belfast routes are up, hopefully others will follow soon. Just booked Malta for Easter for £67 each - first new route out of Belfast for, like, a million years. Yeh! Now waiting for Funchal routes for Summer - have to do that with connecting flights - Boo!
ooh thanks carol . Well done on your bargain . I'm watching for London airports if anyone spots anything before me . Just checked and the calender is now displayed up until sept but you can't book .

An yone know if i should keep checking throughout the day or do they only appear in the morning .
Personally, I will now be checking in OCD fashion at every available opportunity!
I remember, a few years ago, I wanted flights to Faro for a "milestone" birthday so needed specific dates. I checked in morning and then went back in evening to discover flights had been released some time during the day. The date we wanted / needed to come home on was then seriously expensive, presumably because it was end of Easter hols & therefore in demand. That was the only time I've every taken the kids out of school for a holiday - because by coming home 3 days later we saved ~£300.
thanks carol .I now have a huge note plastered to my pc saying "check EJ" so everytime I come on i will check.

We need Easter week to sharm so I'm expecting it to be expensive but hoping to still beat the usual T/O flight prices . i'm normally booked by now and accomodation prices have started to rise so I'm taking a huge risk waiting and hoping I can do it cheaper . Just hope any saving I now make wont be swallowed up by higher accomodation prices.

lyn
Summer 2011 from Liverpool online now !!!
You on standby ready to book too Geoff :)
It appears manchester are up too .I can book seats for sharm from there and they are very expensive . £375 with luggage . if that's an indication of london prices I'm gutted . Still a bit cheaper but not enough to make the wait worth it . I live in hope.
Does anyone know if theres an easier way to check what has been released other than keep filling in the book flights box .I'm bored with that now but frightened to leave the computer.
Would it work if you kept the page up with London all airports and SSH with your dates and just keep refreshing the page?

I've been checking for you Lyn, any excuse not to do the ironing :rofl
Yep it takes you to a page saying no matching flights available but the booking box above is still filled in with my info so I will just keep clicking that .

I could be sitting here like this for days lesley all to no avail . I'm too frightened to even have a lay down on the sofa now in case I fall asleep . They had better be there by tomorrow because the cupboards are bare . :rofl

I'm excited though .Can you tell :hyper
just booking now. it for me and a child if i take 1 case can i have 40kgs for £18? is this right?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.