Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
More Goa Pics
15 Posts
Excellent Linda :D

Just what I have been waiting for, the pictures in the Gallery seem to be mainly of Northen Goa. Ive enjoyed looking at those, but Its Cavelossim we are going to.

Thank you :bow
They are excellent, especially the horses in the sea. Is horse riding available in South Goa?

Thanks
Spottiswoode
Thanks Ellibee. You will love Cavelossim, if you want busy you can have busy, but there are some wonderfully quiet spots as well.

Spottiswood, yes, horseriding is available -- book through Gaffino's Ranch (beach shack). Picture only shows two horses but there are five in total, and all Thorobreds.
Hi Linda, The photo's are great, we used to beside that fishing boat on Varca beach when we were there in January. Is it Cavelossim where the Jazz Inn is? next to the Haathi Mahal? They have great entertainment there, A bloke who backed UB40 was there doing a set when we visited he then moved down to Benaulim which was where we stayed.

Oh the memories :bawl I want to be back there. Thank you for the pics. :lol:
Glad you like the pics Arl -- I think they are very evocative of the area and the beach photos capture the area very well.

I want to be back there as well ..... never mind, February will soon be here!!
Wow Madaboutgoa, some beautiful photography going on there. Thanks for those we really enjoyed them.
Bumped to the top for Elliebee and Candy64
Great pics - the more the better. Sunset pics are ace, and pic 38 of the sunshade is a classic.
.............WOW!!!, love the pics - thanks for sharing them with us.
I've been to Cavelossim, Agonda, Palolem but don't recall going to Varca, where would you recommend I stay for a couple of nights in Varca to get away from the madness of Calangute??

Cheers, GFF xxx
Thanks Spike and GFF.

GFF - Regarding Varca - we stayed at what used to be the Resorte de Goa, now the Varca Palms. It has had a total refurbishment (to be honest it needed it), and the beach is a gentle stroll through the gardens. Take a look at:

http://www.ushashriramhotels.com/varca-palms-beach-resort.html

I'll see if I can find their own website and will post the link.

Cheers all
Thanks Madaboutgoa..........that Hotel looks really nice!!, might give it a whirl sometime.

GFF xx
Varca Palms resort is lovely, we went for an evening there the restaurant is lovely, and the beach bar too!
Thanks Fiona ~~ you're a whiz !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.