Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
hi we stayed at sunbeach in cape point and found it fantastic.
you had direct access to the beach from the back of the hotel where you do get some beach boys but very tame as the hotel security is on the beach as well.
outside the front of the hotel is the village where there are a few other hotels and bars and resturants. directly opposite the hotel enterance is a guides station where official tourist guides if you want a freind will walk with you to see places etc..just give them a few dallassi at the end and if you want treat them to a drink or snack if your eating out.once you have one guide freind the others dont bother you at all. when he sees you he will come over to you as you go out the hotel if you dont want him that day just tell him you want to be alone and he wont pester you.
cant remmember exact prices but i think it was almost on a par with uk prices.

injections you have free from your doctors but you will have to pay for yellow fever at a proper yellow fever surgery. although this IS NOT compulsery for gambia.
mike
i stayed at the holiday beach in the kololi area. The senegambia strip is just out side the hotel we had one of the bunglows on the beach(no extra charge for the sea view),fantastic for wacthing the monkeys.The only bad point was the breckfast,your better off taken your own coffee or tea and just using there hot water
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.