UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I've added this park to our Reviews site. If anyone has stayed here then please add your report Click Here

Many Thanks :wave
Marshy, if you haven't already visited it Click Here for their website.
First I have to admit - it's about 10 years since we stayed here.

But - this is the current page from Hoseasons brochure and here is the park's own webpage. The pictures look pretty similar to when we were there.
My gripe about this place is the beach. You'd expect Broadlands Sands to have a good sandy beach with access to the sea - yes? After all, the brochure describes private access to a sandy beach.
We'll look at this picture...
http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/holidays/uklodges/park_images/bros_p3.jpg.
See the 'fence' along the foreshore. The beach and sea are separated by a large wooden structure - presumably part of the coastal defences. Access to the sea is up-and-over a set of wooden steps.

You simply cannot sit on the beach, watching the waves lap up onto the sand. Or let the kids go for a swim while you relax on the beach.
Thanks alanwall!We've got the Hoseasons brochure and i hadn't even noticed that fence!Think we'll probably be giving it a miss!You haven't stayed at Kessingland beach have you?Not too far from Broadlands but mixed reviews on the web!!? :wave
Hi, has anyone stayed at this caravan park and if so what was it like ? thanks
There was another thread on this place last March - you'll find it, along with my comment (because 'yes, we have stayed here') on this link.
Both threads now merged to make info more easily accessible.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.