General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
right now - its jumpers and fleeces, scarves and gloves. :rofl First holiday is less than a fortnight away- to New York!
Nothing.....:) I am only going to Scotland come May (Dunoon area) and Ireland September (Donegal)
I have walking boots as I do a lot of walking and waterproof coat/s plus lightweight trousers.
No doubt I'll end buying something.
We are going back to the same campsite in France and will probably replace a few t-shirts but nothing major is needed.
First on of the year booked for Egypt in may . When I do a sun , sand and sea holiday I always have to have a couple of new bikinis, evening outfits, costume jewellery , under wear. A nice nail varnish for my toe nails and some sparkly flip flops for around the pool. Guess I just like shopping lol x
  • Edited by wendywu 2018-01-23 23:49:52
Not until June.....sigh 😒

Been on the scales today 😱 have put on half a stone 🍺😀 . Say no more. 😭
bought a burrito blanket this season bcoz its 2020 covid :-|
Bought Mac Miller's Apparel. I know it will be very comfort for holiday.
On 6th September 2021 at 04:26pm, andrew11 said:
Bought Mac Miller's Apparel & winter grunge hoodiesο»Ώ. I know it will be very comfort for holiday.
Must purchase winter blankets. Winter season is just coming.
My last purchase is lightsaber. The question is What is lightsaber?
The lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi, an elegant weapon of a more civilized age. It can be used to cut through blast doors or enemies alike. Using the Force, a Jedi can predict and deflect incoming blaster bolts, and reflect them. Its a Star War weapon. I love lightsaber.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.