General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
right now - its jumpers and fleeces, scarves and gloves. :rofl First holiday is less than a fortnight away- to New York!
Nothing.....:) I am only going to Scotland come May (Dunoon area) and Ireland September (Donegal)
I have walking boots as I do a lot of walking and waterproof coat/s plus lightweight trousers.
No doubt I'll end buying something.
We are going back to the same campsite in France and will probably replace a few t-shirts but nothing major is needed.
First on of the year booked for Egypt in may . When I do a sun , sand and sea holiday I always have to have a couple of new bikinis, evening outfits, costume jewellery , under wear. A nice nail varnish for my toe nails and some sparkly flip flops for around the pool. Guess I just like shopping lol x
  • Edited by wendywu 2018-01-23 23:49:52
Not until June.....sigh 😒

Been on the scales today 😱 have put on half a stone 🍺😀 . Say no more. 😭
bought a burrito blanket this season bcoz its 2020 covid :-|
Bought Mac Miller's Apparel. I know it will be very comfort for holiday.
On 6th September 2021 at 04:26pm, andrew11 said:
Bought Mac Miller's Apparel & winter grunge hoodiesο»Ώ. I know it will be very comfort for holiday.
Must purchase winter blankets. Winter season is just coming.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.