EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Tried Elizantre up near Orphanides (Paralimni)? That's where ours came from :wink:

Ady
try looking at bo-concept link is in the Easten site,
Elizabeth

http://www.boconcept.com.cy
Oh sorry Nick did not notice what you said about Boconcept..
Elizabeth
We got ours from Elizantres, you can alaways ship it over in a container.
Elizabeth
I've ordered a container for the 01/04/2005 but the company are very vague as to when it will arrive. Could be 2, 3 or 4 weeks!!!

I was told bedding, towels etc are quite expensive in Cyprus.
I was told bedding, towels etc are quite expensive in Cyprus.

We found that to be true. Also lightshades for some reason are expensive...

Ady
Nick
As you drive into Paralimni from the motorway, on the right hand side before the traffic lights at the banks there is a furniture shop called Veloform or something like that, This is all very modern furnishings no idea of the prices as we already had bought ours when we were given the leaflet for this shop.

We took all our sheets and towels with us, The throws, cushions,pillows, curtain poles .roman blinds, voiles and curtains we bought from Miri.s decor just along from Mark's and Spencers next to the bus ticket office. She does a custom made and fitting service.

My friend has just shipped her goods and they said it could take 6 weeks,
have you looked on the Eastern site there is a lot of valuable information there on all these topics.
Just off to pack another light fitting in the case as well as getting friends to take some over for me ... lol
Elizabeth
Hi. I'm new to thisI am lolooking for a couple of twin beds. Must be of good quality. I'm in the Oriklini District. If any one is selling or know where I can pick up a bargin please let me know. Thank you.
I purchased few ceiling lights and switches from the seller https://goldberg-home.com/ early this year for my house renovation. My family and I liked the items so much due to its design, highly recommended if you wish to purchase electrical appliances.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.