Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Have a look at Sunny beach, there is lots to do there and is a good place to start..
I`ve not heard good things about Sunny beach sadly, especially at night times.
Sunny Beach is the largest resort on the Bulgarian coast, and as such, offers lots of things to all types of traveller, and can be quite "lively". Just along the coast is Nessebar - the old town there is a UNESCO World Heritage site, but most of the hotels are in the newer part, so best of both! Plus, your teens can visit the waterparks in Sunny Beach easily.
Golden Sands resort (closest airport Varna) is the best resort in Bulgaria for families.
Albena is a very good resort, there is a new Water Park there, also with all Hotels in the resort you get two sunbeds and a parasol on the beach free for the duration of your holiday, only a 40 min trip from Varna Airport, I am going back for my 38th Visit in June. I do not book with companies, I deal with Hotel and airline separate, have taxi from Airport each time, same guy for past ten years, willing to promote him if needed. Bus service from Albena Resort to Varna, Dobrich or Balchik, so many opportunities. Tonyt. (the late Baldurs friend)
hi Tony! Good to see you back. Baldur was part of HT and missed.
Yes Baldur was a fountain of knowledge & deeply missed.
Both Sunny Beach and Golden Sands are good for families with children, with many things to do. We have compared both resorts in our blog, hope it helps: http://bulgariatransfers.co.uk/sunny-beach-vs-golden-sands/

Cheers! :yipee
Bulgaria Transfers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.