UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
We did Cornwall late September, busy but not overly busy .... maybe got lucky!
I think I went early September to Cornwall probably around the 5th or something? It was in 2014 I last went but been to the Ireland, Republic of, the last two years.
(Well I sail into Northern but cross over the border but anyway)
Hi all

I am thinking of traveling around the UK more this year, instead of abroad. What city breaks would you recommend? and any hotels that do not feel like 'same old, same old'? something that has more of a sense of place? I would be traveling with my husband, but happy to go on my own for a weekend.
Thanks all!

C
On 21st February 2020 at 11:45am, cvascotto said:
Hi all

I am thinking of traveling around the UK more this year, instead of abroad. What city breaks would you recommend? and any hotels that do not feel like 'same old, same old'? something that has more of a sense of place? I would be traveling with my husband, but happy to go on my own for a weekend.
Thanks all!

C
As it's you and your husband these UK Adult Only Hotels might be worth looking at to ensure some peace and quiet wherever you go. There are hotels and B&Bs all over the UK.
I have a long time engaged in online sales, and the only thing I now regret is that I did not register myself officially and did not pay for retirement savings, we have with this in Israel rather problematic, so now discuss the issue here https://zashita.co.il/proverit-pensionnye-nakopleniya-v-izraile/ with professionals to protect the rights in Israel, definitely recommend the services, guys know their business
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.