Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Has anyone had to use a dentish whilst in Cape Verde. I am flying tomorrow and am worried if the dentist cant fix my problem today. I am staying at Riu Funana. Hope someone can help
we are going to riu Karumboa, had anyone been fishing near the hotel, and info would be great
thanks
janefulton wrote:
we are going to riu Karumboa, had anyone been fishing near the hotel, and info would be great
thanks

Stayed in the Riu Karamboa and booked a deep sea fishing trip with the rep in the welcome meeting. I can't remember cost e.t.c but just asked hubby and he reckoned it was around £50 each. That was around 3 years ago. All I remember though is a fantastic day's deep sea fishing. Must say I couldn't really do it as it took a lot of muscle and stamina however I enjoyed watching the huge catches!! FAB FAB FAB!
Hi I'm going to stay at the Clubhotel RIU karamboa with a friend for my 50th beginning of November. Is it a safe place for single women? Looking at other comments it looks like we will have good weather but are there a lot of mosquitoes in November? Many thanks Lou
You will be safe in the hotel and the hotel beach it may be advisable to go on organised trips if venturing to remote areas dont think you will hve any hastle going to SaL Rei during the day by taxi.
We are going to this hotel in june and ive looked and its enormous!!! Which is the best building to stay in as im gunna ask to be located near the beach. Is their beach nice?our holiday to ocean salinas was cancelled by thomas cook and im not sure this hotel has a good beach. Any tips for a good meal with lobster for special occassion
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.