Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
whatever you do please research weel the booking agent and the service provider make sure they both abta as whats going on is the booking agent has abta but the provider dont so you are left like fish without water also chect this companies in trust pilot no one enjoys leaving bad review for no reason always check the resort towards google reviews and trip advisor reviews if hotel/resort is good they always defend them selves in reply when you see many bad reviews and no one defends his hotel then he is rogue all this is from my recent excperience just saying what i learned fro the ruinned summer holiday that was provided to me by you travel in cojuction with the booking agent love holidays
thanx

JJ
I'm confused, Johnny! If you are looking for a toddler friendly holiday next August that is close by in Europe, when are you planning to do your road trip to the Yukon taking your trailer/camper with you?
Spain is pretty far away from India if you want a short journey . Perhaps look for something closer?
  • Edited by Fiona 2017-09-16 02:51:58
On 16th September 2017 at 02:50am, Fiona said:
Spain is pretty far away from India if you want a short journey . Perhaps look for something closer?
I agree with this. Would like to ask if this would be the first time that your toddlers would travel?
I was in tuscany beach resort with wonderfull rooms

http://www.paraduresort.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.