Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Hunter you'll be arriving at the beginning of the season so places will be opening up 👍

I can't help with your question but, once you're there I'm sure there'll be various advertisements from bars, restaurants & hotels. 👍
Thanks Glynis, Hopefully we'll find something while we are there.
The Rosatello on Bar Street has trad dancers in May and you may see some on a Thursday at Rimini Italian Rest which is out on the Triangle.
Both serve good food and the Rosatello has participation and is child friendly.
That's great. Thank you.
A couple of places worth a mention are:-

Argo Taverna - Food not to be missed. {Past the end of Bar Street, near Windmill Rest.. (Book for Kleftico on Tues/Sats - Great Steaks)
You also get an old lad who comes round the bars doing a circuit and plays his mandolin, but I think he only knows Zorba theme.

Mamas, Best chips in town, good lunch and bargain meals. (Near St George Hotel/Lara Beach, close to bus stop)

Have a look at the Avanti Village bar area, 5 mins walk past the triangle where you will find the Ocean Basket, highly recommended by some, but there are several other bars in that area.

The Rib Shack for humungous steaks between those two places.

Crocodile Bar also on Triangle good for snacks or cheapish meals.

Wherever you go, you won't lose any weight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.