Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
THOMSON AIRWAYS
7548 Posts
Hi

We’re flying on TOM858 on 18/05 at 8am. Trouble is, this flight doesn’t actually seem to exist! I can’t find it on LGW’s website either. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
I can only see on their website London (LGW)to - Enfidha (NBE)

Gatwick is only showing Tunis as a destination. However if you Google LGW to NBE a few booking sites come up. I used your date 18/5/18 & your flight showed up.
Thanks! Is there any way of telling what plane it will be?
Hi. Could you tell me which are the better seats for extra space. Row 15 or 16? I read somewhere that row 15 has limited recline or are they both the same? Thanks
Row 15 has no recline (as far as I'm aware) because it would be reclining into the space for the emergency exit from row 16. Having said that, not many people recline their seats these days because of the lack of legroom in the row behind!!
On 29th January 2015 at 09:22pm, pat said:
Hi nato,

Afraid I can't help with the pictures, but we booked row 15 (Extra space Seats) on the 737-800 last Sept. Both row 15 and 16 are extra space rows and are over the wing next to the Emergency exit windows. These seats are only available to book if over 14 years of age and the legroom was great (believe seat pitch was 34") ... would certainly book them again.

Regards,
Pat
On 19th September 2019 at 04:19pm, Hs said:
On 29th January 2015 at 09:22pm, pat said:
Hi nato,

Afraid I can't help with the pictures, but we booked row 15 (Extra space Seats) on the 737-800 last Sept. Both row 15 and 16 are extra space rows and are over the wing next to the Emergency exit windows. These seats are only available to book if over 14 years of age and the legroom was great (believe seat pitch was 34") ... would certainly book them again.

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.