General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Fiona- I was looking for a Barbados travel guide but haven't managed to find one yet? Maybe I just need to get a Caribbean one.
I do sometimes buy guides but don't think I have for Barbados. The Insight or Rough Guide series do Barbados and they are quite good.
If at all possible, hire a car. There is really just one main road round the island.
I'm going to become a grandma πŸ‘΅
First grandchild for us, so going to Hong Kong end of October.
Just come back from Spain and we will probably fit in another holiday before October.
Excited πŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

Sanji x
That's great news Sanji!
Sorry Mari- missed this !
No visa or vaccinations needed for Barbados
Glad you have a visit planned Sanji, I somehow thought you might πŸ˜‰ I bet you can't wait. Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸ’πŸŽ‰
Thanks xxx
Baby due 4th July, but not a good time to visit for anyone with breathing problems like COPD or asthma because of the unbearable high humidity... the humidity starts to become lower in October and it's more pleasant.

All booked, flying from Manchester with Cathay Pacific and we've booked a hotel about a 10 minute walk from son's apartment.
Not looking forward to the flight, just hope that I can sleep for most of the way.
Now going to start knitting again after nearly 40 years. :-D

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2019-01-20 22:25:19
Ok thanks will look for this. Sounds a great idea thanks
[b][/b]
We are heading to South America for a fortnight mid January, mostly exploring Buenos Aires but spending 5 days in Montevideo.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.