Greece - Zante Discussion Forum

An area of the site that is nothing but talk about the beautiful island of Zante
We are going with kids to Zante but in August. And we already booked property for 2 weeks. We don't like hotels and feel more free in a villa or big apartment. When you can just go out anytime and eat in a nice local restaurant.
  • Edited by Fiona 2019-01-11 12:24:01
That sounds nice I don't blame you with kids sounds good.
We are going to Alykes too Mari!
It will be our 9th visit. Seems to be a home from home now.
Also after visiting other Greek islands, Zante and Alykes in particular is far cheaper for food, drink etc..
Where you staying Mari?
We are giving Nikos Studios a go this year.
On 5th February 2019 at 02:05pm, Inca said:
We are going to Alykes too Mari!
It will be our 9th visit. Seems to be a home from home now.
Also after visiting other Greek islands, Zante and Alykes in particular is far cheaper for food, drink etc..
Where you staying Mari?
We are giving Nikos Studios a go this year. We are staying at potamis bit worried about some of the reviews though can't wait

Stayed at Potamitis a few times. Generally older clientel stay there now day. It very clean tidy and serve great food. You'll be fine there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.